Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a MULTIPLE syndrome going- now TWO of each aren't enough- bought my THIRD Black Widow and THIRD BD Mk III (at a good price) and want at least two of every new release....
yep the bug has bit- deep!

Whoah! :horror I would understand multiple Mark III BDs cause he got an alternative armor so you can display him differently but multiple Black Widows??!! Come on :thud:

Hindi pare. Nagsasalita ako ng Tagalish. :lol
Also, hang on to your Mk.III BD. Hopefully HT will announce an Iron Monger soon.
That will surely breathe new life into this figure. :yess:

Whoah! :horror mas ayos kung ganun haha! :yess:

Hmm re: Mark III BD uhmm I'm still not sure if I'll hang on it & here's my reasons why:
1. Since I also got the reg. Mark III, I don't like to have a "double" in my collection
2. I'm not planning to get Iron Monger or any villains/supporting charac in IM cause I'm only concentrating on collecting Tony's diff. armors cause HT have a lot of other license I'm also interested haha!

:wink1:

Hmm re: Mark III BD uhmm I'm still not sure if I'll hang on it & here's my reasons why:
1. Since I also got the reg. Mark III, I don't like to have a "double" in my collection
2. I'm not planning to get Iron Monger or any villains/supporting charac in IM cause I'm only concentrating on collecting Tony's diff. armors cause HT have a lot of other license I'm also interested haha!

if i have the regular mark 3, i'll keep that over the BD. i like the maroon better. mas astig.

I have a MULTIPLE syndrome going- now TWO of each aren't enough- bought my THIRD Black Widow and THIRD BD Mk III (at a good price) and want at least two of every new release....
yep the bug has bit- deep!

this too shall pass.

i can understand buying a second one to keep MISB.

but a third? i don't know. your third black widow could have been a berserker predator. or the upcoming mark V. or spidey. or dx jack sparrow. $100+ is big money. channel it well.

but it's your money so just ignore me.

Oh, I see. I didn't know you also had the regular Mk.III.

You said it.
I'm going to be broke in the 3rd quarter and I will thank Hot Toys for it. :thud:

Yes I'm glad I sparked a discussion of HT addiction. One of my BWs will be used for custom, one for display and one MISB. Well I DO like her alot as a very nice female figure.
I won't even go into my Terminator craziness....
but I am starting to branch out, thinking of getting an Abigail Whistler, how nice is she?

I'm going to be broke in the 3rd quarter and I will thank Hot Toys for it. :thud:

Me too, most likely! You know, sometimes I wish HT will close down for good because they got into a trouble, been sued or something..I know them being bankrupt will be far2 from reality & it ain't gonna happen haha!...so that I could get on w/ my regular life again hahaha! :rotfl

Last edited:
Some images of my IM BD :1-1:

you can see more images in my blog ;)

https://gercrowtoys.blogspot.com/

fotito01-36.jpg

fotito02-34.jpg

I know for a fact that somewhere in this thread is a link and pictures to toyworld forums on a hits mod, I followed this and did my own modifications using his as a guide, so yes there are some, just don't know what page, try around the 200s maybe give or take 20 pages up and down from there
Is there a tutorial with pictures that show how to make the Torso wider on the Mark III BD?

by the way, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but you can now apply the neck mod by replacing the BD Mark III neck with a Mark IV neck, it's the right length and you won't have to cut out anything. It sort of fits snugly, similar to if you were to do the neck mod the old way by cutting into the figure.

by the way, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but you can now apply the neck mod by replacing the BD Mark III neck with a Mark IV neck, it's the right length and you won't have to cut out anything. It sort of fits snugly, similar to if you were to do the neck mod the old way by cutting into the figure.

No, i tried this and it does indeed make it shorter, but not short enough,with the real neck mod you can bow his head down so much that it touches the top of his chestplate ..and it looks awesome!

I'm a little late to the party but just got my Mark III BD this weekend :D

Absolutely love this figure! :yess:

I tried to get him into a flight pose but the stand doesn't want to cooperate at this time so I had to settle with something else. :thud:

022-2.jpg

023-2.jpg

016-3.jpg

Back