Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW as an add on to my post I do have a question. I've seen a few reviews online where the eyes glowed a yellow color but mine light up blue. Is that normal or is it a different version or something?

I think it's just a matter of the whitebalance that was set/chosen

Geil, THANKS!!, I'm busy person, I work almost seven day a week, this was my week enjoy all my figures,watch some movies and I start this collection last year(HT), I have almost 3000 6" figures all in the storage, now I try to pick up what I need put in my house for that I have some people finish my full basement.:)

holy cow, i just got mine today and the color is so much better than the first release. I've always hated the first release color...this BD version is the color it should have been!

I bought a original Iron Man Mark 3 today and I have to say I am very disappointed in the figure from the paint and plasticky feel to it. I wanted to complete my IM collection and the prices have been going up so I bought it but after getting it I made a video showing how much better the battle damaged figure is then the original. Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSyD_AXr-qA

Sheesh!? ..you really do have money to burn ..ive seen plenty of your reviews and in many you ended up disappointed .. do your research and buy only the pieces you know you will love and you will love your entire collection even more.

whoops!:slap ..i forgot you don't listen to advice ..silly me:cuckoo:

I have only posted recent purchases I have bought many things in the time I was not posting and I am very happy with them. I would take up a whole thread page with new things but I am trying to not start many threads and only posting in opened forums. But I am quite happy with my collection thanks. I have even expanded into some niche items. Thanks for the concern though.

I have only posted recent purchases I have bought many things in the time I was not posting and I am very happy with them. I would take up a whole thread page with new things but I am trying to not start many threads and only posting in opened forums. But I am quite happy with my collection thanks. I have even expanded into some niche items. Thanks for the concern though.

there's a thread for the original markIII......:wink1:

After looking at the mark 2 with the BD version, I checked up on the neck lengths. I realized that they are actually the same in length. However, when HT did the retractable shoulder missiles they lowered the height of the shoulder plates, making the neck of the BD appear longer. Just thought, I'd share.
Picture166-1.jpg

That vitruvian Ironman looks cool. I was thinking of something similar (although I was thinking of the movie scene where he suits up) but haven't thought of where to find those mechanical arms.

Last edited:
i was thinking of getting into the Iron Man line. I've read some not so good reviews of the MK III that said the BD version was much better. SO I guess thats the consensus?

I bought a original Iron Man Mark 3 today and I have to say I am very disappointed in the figure from the paint and plasticky feel to it. I wanted to complete my IM collection and the prices have been going up so I bought it but after getting it I made a video showing how much better the battle damaged figure is then the original.

the original mark III looks and feels like a cheap 40 dollar plastic figure

Back