Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mines at stanstead airport and says "package ready for clearance" estimated delivery 16/6/10 by fedex! is this where they decide if i pay customs or not???

Then no. If you were going to get customs charges it would have been several days after delivery for a bill.

Then no. If you were going to get customs charges it would have been several days after delivery for a bill.

cheers vodoun,so you think i wont have to pay customs when the figure arrives on wednesday? thats good to hear! i just hope fedex doesnt leave the parcel outside my house like they did the other day when we had some spare parts for an oven delivered!

I bought a original Iron Man Mark 3 today and I have to say I am very disappointed in the figure from the paint and plasticky feel to it. I wanted to complete my IM collection and the prices have been going up so I bought it but after getting it I made a video showing how much better the battle damaged figure is then the original. Here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSyD_AXr-qA

are you the same johnnyr that had a meltdown and swore to never come back here again? welcome back :lol

Last edited:
Yeah it was constant bickering so I figured I would change my name and come back. But I still have the same group but at least this time in three other threads people stuck up and said the guys were jerks. That never happened before and I received a bunch of PM's asking me to stay and keep posting reviews and ignore the guys with nothing better to do then police me. So I won't even respond to them.

Yeah it was constant bickering so I figured I would change my name and come back. But I still have the same group but at least this time in three other threads people stuck up and said the guys were jerks. That never happened before and I received a bunch of PM's asking me to stay and keep posting reviews and ignore the guys with nothing better to do then police me. So I won't even respond to them.

yeah it has happened to me in the past too, i only took notice to your "goodbye" threads, wellll welcome back, great colection by the way, i just got my BD mk3, love it!

got my EXclusive today! only 5 days after SSC sent it! but no bubblewrap-just in its shipper with a bit of tissue paper but thankfully no damage! first impressions,glad i got rid of the original MKIII to pay for this one! pics later!

Image0092.jpg

Image0091.jpg

Mine is coming today! But In all honesty, I've been waiting on this figure for so long, and with all the IM2 stuff coming I've actually lost total interest in this guy, and I'm starting to regret getting him. Hopefully having him in hand will fix that.

dscf9835.jpg

dscf9832.jpg

dscf9833m.jpg

dscf9837y.jpg

dscf9840.jpg

dscf9848.jpg

dscf9843.jpg

dscf9845.jpg

I've been doing up the original Mark 3. Weathering it with soot like the Kotobukiya that also helps camouflage the off colour waist.

dscf9775.jpg
dscf9778.jpg

got mine today im in the uk and sideshow only shipped last thursday very impressed with the service and the figure, the only problem i had was the left shoulder cannon had popped right out of the shoulder and that was well fiddley to get back in

I've been doing up the original Mark 3. Weathering it with soot like the Kotobukiya that also helps camouflage the off colour waist.

People keep mentioning this waist issue, but I've never noticed any color difference with mine. Are there some contributing factors? Maybe I'm just storing it in optimal conditions :dunno

Back