Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the lifted faceplate wasn't battle-damaged. I would prefer using that head on the orginal Mark III. I would display the battle damaged version with faceplate down (in combat mode). Eh well.

my thoughts exactly. since the body has damage all over it, they should at least give us the option to display the damaged faceplate with the lights on...

HT, please take note

I don't think the slightly scratched head can light up because this helmet is the one which the mask can be removed to reveal Stark's face.

yeah, that sux; so most of you guys that are getting this, do you have the original Mark 3 as well? It sux how expensive these new pieces are now, but man they are better than ever for sure, very tempting :google

yeah, that sux; so most of you guys that are getting this, do you have the original Mark 3 as well? It sux how expensive these new pieces are now, but man they are better than ever for sure, very tempting :google

I have the original Mark III and I will po this once available on SS.

I don't think the slightly scratched head can light up because this helmet is the one which the mask can be removed to reveal Stark's face.

Also, it would appear that the lenses are tinted to give the illusion of light, suggesting that it can't actually light up.

Last edited:
Damn Hot TOys, this should of been included with the first figure. Instead of coming out with a battle damaged. the battle damaged should been some DX or Exclusive. hurting my pockets man.

Damn Hot TOys, this should of been included with the first figure. Instead of coming out with a battle damaged. the battle damaged should been some DX or Exclusive. hurting my pockets man.
First of all, Hot Toys said it was going to be a DX but they opted to axe the PERS head and get the thing out quicker as a standard figure (to avoid stepping on the toes of the Iron Man II releases). Secondly, what would it matter if it were labeled DX? You wouldn't buy it if it fell into the DX category but since it did not your hand is forced to purchase it? :confused:

Ya I have the original Mark III. I do hope they can slow down the pace of introducing new variants. And I do hope the each newer piece has more additions.

i was bored :D

:lol Well then...:whip

Caved, ordered a regular (non VIP) version, I'll have to pick up the VIP later if I can.

So you're getting two? :rolleyes: there shall be no future complaints from you then...:monkey1

Anyhoo, it looks great so far and I have no :monkey2/:cuss about purchasing the first Mark III. they both are worth having IMO...

I piss on the group hate of the "F^^^ HT for making another version of Mark III" :gun.............:monkey2

the only thing I like about the BD is the arm shield thing, the rest I can do without....most likely will give a pass to this....for the time being :)

My one little gripe is the BD chest plate looks too beat up and the cleaner one looks too clean. I guess I'll have to make some BD on the chest as well

I have to say, I'm not a fan of battle damaged stylings. I can only hope for a re-issue of the original one day.

unlikely but one can hope.

I guess, it's a matter of personal preference. I guess I like my superheroes looking like they have nothing better to do than have a cup of coffee and read the paper.

I guess, it's a matter of personal preference. I guess I like my superheroes looking like they have nothing better to do than have a cup of coffee and read the paper.

You're entitled to that.

If nobody said this, welcome to the Freaks forum! :rock

Back