1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice close up pic! :)

Thanks! I had a chance to open it up and wowow it's fantastic!!! Glad to have BB in the collection. Let's see if a D+ series version gets released, since I quite like the character.

Yeah, IMO one of HT's figs of the year for 2019! He looks great in shadowed light with just a bit of light bouncing off the arm - for sure can't wait for some trailers for these D+ series. Who knows maybe SDCC + some big, painful-to-bank-account reveals?:horror:lol

Yeah, IMO one of HT's figs of the year for 2019! He looks great in shadowed light with just a bit of light bouncing off the arm - for sure can't wait for some trailers for these D+ series. Who knows maybe SDCC + some big, painful-to-bank-account reveals?:horror:lol

Yeah! So many great releases in 2019. It's cool IW Bucky can also be used for an EG display since he came back from ashes in the finale.

Hahahaha Sassafras, after those pics of Bucky from the set of the D+ series came out a few weeks ago I knew that there was no way you would be able to pass up a Hot Toys rendition ...just start making room for him now

Hahahaha Sassafras, after those pics of Bucky from the set of the D+ series came out a few weeks ago I knew that there was no way you would be able to pass up a Hot Toys rendition ...just start making room for him now

LOL fav MCU character. Plus regret not picking up a second Falcon at retail:(, but CW Falcon with full wingspread DOES take some space. Thanx to Mandalorian as well tho already planning on working with display cabinets $$$. :monkey3

Re D+ LOL Sebastian Stan trollin' the fans again, posting a *mysterious image* on Instagram:ghost:

falcon-winter-soldier-white-wolf-1580942903_opt.jpg

IMO would make a great mini poster display background, whatever it means.
https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a30792086/marvel-falcon-winter-soldier-sebastian-stan-cryptic-photo/

LOL fav MCU character. Plus regret not picking up a second Falcon at retail:(, but CW Falcon with full wingspread DOES take some space. Thanx to Mandalorian as well tho already planning on working with display cabinets $$$. :monkey3

Re D+ LOL Sebastian Stan trollin' the fans again, posting a *mysterious image* on Instagram:ghost:

View attachment 478107

IMO would make a great mini poster display background, whatever it means.
https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a30792086/marvel-falcon-winter-soldier-sebastian-stan-cryptic-photo/

Oh wow he was totally trolling!!

I have no clue what that means though

awesome figure, the only "issue" is the sideways magazine which is badass but makes it hard to find a good pose for the figure. other than that the fig is excellent.

I recently picked him up and I'm new to collecting. I was trying to pose him, but the mechanical arm does not want to bend, and I'm terrified to put more force into moving it. Is it normal for it to be practically immovably stiff? I absolutely love the figure but does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

^ Mine was like that too, I just used a hairdryer on it to heat it up, made it much easier to pose/move etc :)

Thanks for the tip, I noticed too the metal arm is super difficult to move. I was afraid to break it when trying to bend it.

My Bucky got lucky as he had some company today. :D My two favourite characters of Marvel.

49623625806_4ab6a0bae7_z.jpg

I just got this guy in today and he is awesome. Cliche response, but he really does look better in hand and I'm liking him more than I thought would.

As others have said, the mech arm was just stuck. Slowly moved it and it finally was able to bend, still pretty stiff though.

And for the first time in my 1/6th collecting days, I've broken a peg. Then, when trying to remove the ball with pliers, I pinched my finger and got a blood blister. My mistake for not heating it up before pulling.

Now I just need Black Widow and I will be caught up on IW releases!

Back