1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bucky joining my team

Team.JPG

Just found this golden nugget on Insta. He looks good
EMCVpviWwAAoLQW.jpeg

Might have to rethink my original winter soldier looking the "coolest" thought process. Have to see it more and in action but looking good

Just found this golden nugget on Insta. He looks good

Might have to rethink my original winter soldier looking the "coolest" thought process. Have to see it more and in action but looking good
Thank you for posting - yeah nice hybrid look. My poor wallet coz likely I'll want most of MCU series characters.

Thank you for posting - yeah nice hybrid look. My poor wallet coz likely I'll want most of MCU series characters.

Fingers crossed he is decked out in weapons in the show. I think that will be the only thing that will finally make me give in to replacing my beloved Terminator bucky. The straps on his across his chest/shoulders look similar to the ones that held his gun to his back in TWS so maybe.

Fingers crossed he is decked out in weapons in the show. I think that will be the only thing that will finally make me give in to replacing my beloved Terminator bucky. The straps on his across his chest/shoulders look similar to the ones that held his gun to his back in TWS so maybe.

Yeah, IMO Bucky needs to be more weaponed up - just doesn't seem like an ex-assasin wouldn't carry a small arsenal. Knives in boots etc. Tho maybe there's a lot to the vibranium arm.

Found some more

Tac gear! Hope this is rehearsal and he will have all those loops filled with grenades or other. Also nice jacket details. Was afraid his look would be boring,
but appreciate HT detail work. HT can pull off seams etc.

:panic:
I was hoping these shots would get brought up here!
I'm really impressed with this look! I agree though, he needs more weapons in that rig. ;)

I was resisting as long as could but today this cutie arrived. He is awesome! And I love that he has not such an angry look as action figures often do. All the details on him look really good. Couldn?t be happier with my purchase.

49494163181_6ea93000c1_z.jpg

I just received mine from BBTS the other day, have yet to unbox it, my first Bucky!

Congrats! Was just idly messing around with my collection and with the recent buzz over the Falcon/WS release date on Disney+ , hafta say IMO this fig remains a jaw-dropping job from HT. U kinda glance at the fig and it's like having a miniature Bucky Barnes thanx to the excellent sculpt.

Plus great work on the costume and arm.

Guess HT will re-use the sculpt - why mess with *perfection* but I like WS with long hair and the whole Wakanda vibe. Plus the nod back to the original '40s look.

Shame I feel kinda tepid about the IW Cap.:monkey3 Maybe one day I'll pick up IW T'challa to go with instead.

Congrats, Zurdo95D! :) I got my first Bucky as well. I think the previous ones were not that good facial likeness, but this one I could not resist.

Guess HT will re-use the sculpt - why mess with *perfection* but I like WS with long hair and the whole Wakanda vibe. Plus the nod back to the original '40s look.

Shame I feel kinda tepid about the IW Cap.:monkey3 Maybe one day I'll pick up IW T'challa to go with instead.
I have been considering to get Shuri to pose with him, as I loved the little scene at the lake of these two. If I ever dare to undress Bucky (that outfit is so beautifully detailed!) I will dress him up in the Wakanda style robes. :D

I?d love to have also Steve and Nat to keep him company, but have not yet decided which sculpt of the figures I would like most. I think it is best to wait to see, if they make a new Nat from the coming Black Widow movie. With Cap there are so many options, I have not even seen them all yet with a good consideration.

Congrats, Zurdo95D! :) I got my first Bucky as well. I think the previous ones were not that good facial likeness, but this one I could not resist.

I have been considering to get Shuri to pose with him, as I loved the little scene at the lake of these two. If I ever dare to undress Bucky (that outfit is so beautifully detailed!) I will dress him up in the Wakanda style robes. :D

I?d love to have also Steve and Nat to keep him company, but have not yet decided which sculpt of the figures I would like most. I think it is best to wait to see, if they make a new Nat from the coming Black Widow movie. With Cap there are so many options, I have not even seen them all yet with a good consideration.

IMO in general for Steve and Nat my favs are CW Cap and Nat. But, just checked the 'bay and seems like most of the CW figs, including Bucky, have horrifying price tags esp. NIB. Falcon is up in the $1000 range:horror:horror:horror. I'm thinking the EG Cap tho might go well with IW Bucky tho. I don't own AOU Cap so that works.

I was resisting as long as could but today this cutie arrived. He is awesome! And I love that he has not such an angry look as action figures often do. All the details on him look really good. Couldn?t be happier with my purchase.

49494163181_6ea93000c1_z.jpg

Nice close up pic! :)

Congrats! Was just idly messing around with my collection and with the recent buzz over the Falcon/WS release date on Disney+ , hafta say IMO this fig remains a jaw-dropping job from HT. U kinda glance at the fig and it's like having a miniature Bucky Barnes thanx to the excellent sculpt.

Plus great work on the costume and arm.

Thanks! I had a chance to open it up and wowow it's fantastic!!! Glad to have BB in the collection. Let's see if a D+ series version gets released, since I quite like the character.

Thanks! To you too lol Shuri's great!!! She's my first 1/6 HT female figure and I think she's fabulous.

Back