1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is from the JL Batman thread. (Slightly modified for clarity)

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy

No the information comes from a french YouTube channel, the guy have a contact in HK, he often have new figures in advance and informations, JL Batman and Bucky Infinity War are provided around the 25th of August according to him

Take it with a grain of salt
Let's hope, still waiting on supes also.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

This is from the JL Batman thread. (Slightly modified for clarity)

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy

No the information comes from a french YouTube channel, the guy have a contact in HK, he often have new figures in advance and informations, JL Batman and Bucky Infinity War are provided around the 25th of August according to him

Take it with a grain of salt

Dear lord I hope the Bucky headsculpt remains the same and isn't downgraded! :pray:

Dear lord I hope the Bucky headsculpt remains the same and isn't downgraded! :pray:

Relax. It?ll look great.
7e8c2ab0ac65aee5f7b60909f8b63cbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That works for me. I need him to complete my IW set and have a lot of other orders atm. This delay gives me more time.

^ Same, i just had to buy WM mk4 months early instead of next year because i couldn't chance it selling out. I had it ordered through bbts but after they screwed me on yondu i can't chance missing these special grail figures now.

Back