1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That black widow with a jacket looks cool - where did you get the jacket?

Thanx:):)! OSK a while back; don't think they are offering the same one now; but u might try the 'bay or other - basically a female moto
jacket. I was gonna bash the look she had talking to Tony etc. in CW at some point.

It's a TIGHT fit over the original costume. Just make sure u get a moto style (short) and not the slightly longer Jessica Jones type.

Thanx:):)! OSK a while back; don't think they are offering the same one now; but u might try the 'bay or other - basically a female moto
jacket. I was gonna bash the look she had talking to Tony etc. in CW at some point.

It's a TIGHT fit over the original costume. Just make sure u get a moto style (short) and not the slightly longer Jessica Jones type.
Awesome I’ll check it out.

I'm with you 'til the end of the line, pal.

Studio Session-519 A.jpg

It's wild how HT did such a better job with the sidekicks than they did with the main characters.

IW Buck > IW Cap
Shuri and Killmonger > BP
IW WM > IW IM

:cuckoo:

It's wild how HT did such a better job with the sidekicks than they did with the main characters.

IW Buck > IW Cap
Shuri and Killmonger > BP
IW WM > IW IM

:cuckoo:

Yeah, noticed that too; tho haven't followed IW Iron Man as he was a pass for me $$$$ and I like the beefy armors. Still keep my IW Cap to the back of the shelf, side view.:monkey3

And with this I'm still amazed you haven't responded to the last post in the IW Cap thread. :lol

Haha, I went back and checked. The person posted pleasant photos...I don't wanna rain on his parade...although now that I'm thinking about, perhaps he does need a reality check in how mediocre that IW Cap sculpt is... :rotfl :lecture

Yeah, noticed that too; tho haven't followed IW Iron Man as he was a pass for me $$$$ and I like the beefy armors. Still keep my IW Cap to the back of the shelf, side view.:monkey3

Haha, if you're not completely satisfied with the IW Cap figure then why'd you pick it up? Why not just sell it? Get some extra cash in your pockets for when HT releases a home run figure down the line?

Haha, I went back and checked. The person posted pleasant photos...I don't wanna rain on his parade...although now that I'm thinking about, perhaps he does need a reality check in how mediocre that IW Cap sculpt is... :rotfl :lecture

I we don't teach them, how will they ever learn? :lecture

Weird how my IW Cap looks so much better than that....:banana

I we don't teach them, how will they ever learn? :lecture

Weird how my IW Cap looks so much better than that....:banana

You raise a good point, I should go on that board and berate him for ever purchasing such an inferior product!!! :gah:

Well, that I wouldn't be surprised. You seem quite handy and good at customizing. You did a heck of a job with the Mk. L thigh gaps, so I'd trust you probably did a killer job with an IW Cap mod...that's assuming you did one.

You raise a good point, I should go on that board and berate him for ever purchasing such an inferior product!!! :gah:

Well, that I wouldn't be surprised. You seem quite handy and good at customizing. You did a heck of a job with the Mk. L thigh gaps, so I'd trust you probably did a killer job with an IW Cap mod...that's assuming you did one.

Nah, I was just being a wise ass. :lol But you'd be amazed by how good that sculpt looks when it's on the bottom shelf of the Detolf, in the back with the lights off and Black Widow holding Proxima Midnight's spear in front of it. :D

What are you on about?? :lol It may be mediocre to you, but I love it. So there's that.

Nah, I was just being a wise ass. :lol But you'd be amazed by how good that sculpt looks when it's on the bottom shelf of the Detolf, in the back with the lights off and Black Widow holding Proxima Midnight's spear in front of it. :D

So basically when you can't even see it...gotcha.

What you've described is essentially the paper-bag special...except it's being applied to an action figure...not good, not good at all! I'll bet you deny owning the figure when your friends ask about it. :lol

What are you on about?? :lol It may be mediocre to you, but I love it. So there's that.

Hey, some guys like their action figures mediocre...ain't nothing wrong with that! Mediocre action figures need love too! :rotfl

So basically when you can't even see it...gotcha.

What you've described is essentially the paper-bag special...except it's being applied to an action figure...not good, not good at all! I'll bet you deny owning the figure when your friends ask about it. :lol

That IS where he's located in my Detolfs, but it's more a result of my running out of room rather than trying to hide him. I've got him, IW BW with PM's spear, IW Bucky and Vision wielding CG's scythe all together, and putting him in the back was the only way they look good as a whole. And while I agree the sculpt isn't a home run, it's still the best bearded Cap sculpt available. :lol And everything else about the figure is superb.

Haha, if you're not completely satisfied with the IW Cap figure then why'd you pick it up? Why not just sell it? Get some extra cash in your pockets for when HT releases a home run figure down the line?

*Gloomily* 'coz mine was more or less bashed together on the cheap - real HT except head - but there was stuff I didn't care about or already had, like Proxima's staff and the Wakanda shields. Also couldn't have Bucky without Cap, AND I was hoping I'd get past the plastic-y outfit...

Nope. But it's not too bad at a distance. U know who it it is. Use a KO sculpt which at least is alright IMO, and can add some blood whenever I get around to it. Prob my least fav fig. Tho I know a lot of folks like it. Still mad at HT for what should have been something amazing, like for instance, IW Bucky. It was CAP for *&&% sake.:mad:

But, it made me a lot more wary of HT because of the *disrespect*. So the plastic flap EG Cap is also a pass. Hope to get Avengers EG Cap tho, since it's the only Cap I am missing, and looks like cloth, not plastic stuff.

I figure tho, with this hobby, there's a lot worse stuff like the rotting rubber stories etc. and the notorious Batman oiling. Got a nice collection IW Bucky and Nat up front on the shelf, + War Machine, Cap kinda to the side. Shame no IW Falcon and SW tho. I kept the IW/EG purchases minimal, more or less, in the end. Team Cap without even BP, 'coz I like the CW costume better, and prices just kept climbing:horror. I pretty much wound up the MCU, and HT keeps *doing stuff* like no head sculpt with Mysterio:pfft:.

But HT will get me with Mandalorian and/or some pricey classic DX Ironman or Cap, down the road. B&st%rds.:cool:

I've Bucky and Captain Marvel being delivered tomorrow and I'm having buyer's remorse over Bucky.

I could still receive him and love the figure. I received Vision and CW Black Panther together, recently and ended up hating Vision, despite that being the figure I really wanted out of the two. Fell in love with BP, as soon as I lifted him out of the tray and felt how weighty he was.

Tis a strange hobby....

b9ebe9045123f0824d12117078262965.jpg

437fed7084fbcdbe8a6e39511659e8c8.jpg

Like all good leaders, IW Cap made the team around him better I think.. His accessories are spread out over 4 of my figures. It helps that I got him for $155 too :)

Back