1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at this the more I like it. I may have to go for this one. The sculpt and outfit are top notch. Damn it Hot Toys wants me broke

Wow. This one looks great. Very much tempted by it. I like the costume on my Captain America: The Winter Soldier version slightly better though, and I have a one figure per character rule, so I'll probably hang onto that one. But I could always change my mind lol

However, the greasepaint on the eyes of the TWS version's sculpt bothers me more than it should lol Does anyone know if the Civil War Bucky head sculpt fits and looks good on the TWS version's body?

Looks fantastic - especially that sculpt! :rock I'll probably be passing on this one (too much other stuff I want!) but really happy for everyone who has been waiting for this one, looks like it was worth it. :)

The sculpt looks amazing, but overall I don't think the figure looks that special. Actually a bit bland tbh. I like the Winter Soldier version with all the weaponry the best, so I'll be keeping that one.

Agree the winter soldier version is most desirable but I might pick this one up too. For me it might come down to how well that disintegrating arm turns out.

Why pre-order when we don't even know what one of the key components of the figure looks like? It's like turning in your homework at 75% completion:slap

Why pre-order when we don't even know what one of the key components of the figure looks like? It's like turning in your homework at 75% completion:slap

Well, for me - my fav MCU character and this fig looks completely stellar. And I hope it's not a disintegrating arm - that's something I'd never use. Geez, why couldn't they have included an Outrider torso or alternative sculpt??? And off to PO!!!!:blissy

Well, for me - my fav MCU character and this fig looks completely stellar. And I hope it's not a disintegrating arm - that's something I'd never use. Geez, why couldn't they have included an Outrider torso or alternative sculpt??? And off to PO!!!!:blissy

It is a disintegrating mechanical arm, says so in the description of the product. But also states"to be revealed"

I'm a little underwhelmed by the accessories, but I don't really know what else they could have done. I'll be getting this if nothing else just to re-create that pose with Rocket. It was easily my favorite scene in the movie, and I'm a huge RR fan. I tried to do it with the Civil War Bucky but it just didn't look right.

I don't know why I think $243 is so much more than $230, but at the latter price it doesn't feel like a rip off. I don't know what's expensive here to make it more than a typical release. Is the arm mold the same as previous versions?

I hate how bare bones this figure is because of the price, but they finally completely nailed Sebastian Stan! Pre-ordered.

Ordered without hesitation. Looks fantastic. One way to look at the price is that it's only $40 more than sixth scale figures from SS. Seems like a real bargain comparatively.

Back