1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt looks amazing, but overall I don't think the figure looks that special. Actually a bit bland tbh. I like the Winter Soldier version with all the weaponry the best, so I'll be keeping that one.

Keep both! Winter Soldier with the weaponry was my first ever Hot Toys. Paid through the nose to get it as I got onto the hobby late, and I said he was the only expensive figure I will ever get. 8 figs in with half a dozen figures on pre-order (excluding this), that Winter Soldier is still my favorite. I think this one looks different enough to warrant a purchase.

Btw, out of the only 8 Hot Toys figs I have, Civil War Bucky is one of them. I’ve loved the character even before the movies. Hoping to have all 3 iterations of him on display in the future!

Given that the release date for this figure is well after Avengers 4 do you guys think we'll get a Bucky from Avengers 4?

FB_IMG_1539352165230.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1539352165230.jpg
    FB_IMG_1539352165230.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 292
I don't know if I should get this figure :/ I love it and I think the head sculpt looks perfect, but I prefer Bucky in the traditional Winter Soldier outfit.

If it’s a detachable arm then maybe someone will come up with the old chrome arm as an alternative. Wouldn’t mind having different options even though it’s not screen accurate.

Looks great though. Might have to bite on this one.

Ditto. This is the one I've been waiting for. :bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce

Just checked and not yet at SSC:impatient:

Keep both! Winter Soldier with the weaponry was my first ever Hot Toys. Paid through the nose to get it as I got onto the hobby late, and I said he was the only expensive figure I will ever get. 8 figs in with half a dozen figures on pre-order (excluding this), that Winter Soldier is still my favorite. I think this one looks different enough to warrant a purchase.

Btw, out of the only 8 Hot Toys figs I have, Civil War Bucky is one of them. I’ve loved the character even before the movies. Hoping to have all 3 iterations of him on display in the future!

Well, speakin' as someone who has multiple Caps and Buckys - Winter Soldier is my fav Marvel character - getting more than one of this release is a given. Who knows about future markets but CW Bucky like Cap is selling at inflated prices right now.

E.g. glad I have a stash for kitbashing etc. or just display.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Unless his arm is ratcheted, I have to believe this pic is photoshopped.

I’m sure it’s shopped. Even if it’s ratcheted the figure would probably tip over.

Pretty nice but I’m not in a huge rush to get it. I still have the first version from The Winter Soldier which I like others think is still his coolest look.

Finally getting the likeness down. Looks great. And I would definitely display him with the disintegrating arm :monkey3

Back