1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

Did anyone else pay an NRD on Anakin or obi-wan at bbts? I know I didn’t, my only NRD figure with them is gladiator hulk.

Perhaps they think Dooku and yoda aren’t safe bets like the former 2 were.

Did anyone else pay an NRD on Anakin or obi-wan at bbts? I know I didn’t, my only NRD figure with them is gladiator hulk.

I pre-ordered obi-wan deluxe from BBTS and did not pay an NRD.

I’ll wait closer till release and order from BBTS if they have any.

So if you already have a pre order with TW you can combine shipping?

Same here, I didn't pay any NRD for Anakin or Obi-Wan, and I never saw them ask for one on the listings even after I ordered.

They didn't have an nrd for deadpool either when I po'd. IDK why they do with this figure.

I pre-ordered obi-wan deluxe from BBTS and did not pay an NRD.

Same here, I didn't pay any NRD for Anakin or Obi-Wan, and I never saw them ask for one on the listings even after I ordered.

They didn't have an nrd for deadpool either when I po'd. IDK why they do with this figure.

The times, they are a-changing, my friends.

But I’d still order from bbts over any other place either way, their customer service is always top notch.

This figure looks great. I'm just not that into the character. Easy pass for me. Yoda on the other hand...

Releasing these together is a stroke of genius. Wish they would have thought of this with Chirrut and Baze :slap
These look great! Dooku is a little lite considering the price, but not sure what else he could have came with.

Dooku is a little lite considering the price, but not sure what else he could have came with.

Yoda is really lite considering the price. If you don't have a Yoda yet, you'll know what I mean when you get him in hand.

Solo, Solo Mud Trooper, Patrol Trooper, Dooku and Yoda...good times to be SW collector

happy to see more prequel stuff and always loved the count. The head pics above look good but was not blown away Wirth this like I was Yoda which it seems people have beef with.

I thought Dooku was a bit to beautified, typical HT style

I think they have finally wisened up to people pre-ordering figures just for the fun of it and then cancelling when sideshow gets it sooner. If you think about some of the latest pre-orders they have sold out on bbts within hours. At least with an NRD if they cancel they get something out of it.

Ugh, when are they gonna come up with a new technique for the blades

Back