1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

These prequel characters have a special meaning to me because I saw them in the theater. I waited for these movies to come out then I went to see them on the first day of release. The OT I saw years after they came out tv.

This is an instant buy, along with Yoda. They look fantastic to me. I remember being so awestruck at their duel seeing it opening day in the theater.

Hot toys count Dooku

ecdd276f3ff781e33a2d430ac201a997.png

Finally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys AOTC Count Dooku

This looks fantastic! Head sculpt is perfect.
Love the light up saber and effects detail.

I've tried to stay away from the HT Prequel stuff, this may be my first.

These prequel characters have a special meaning to me because I saw them in the theater. I waited for these movies to come out then I went to see them on the first day of release. The OT I saw years after they came out tv.
It's similar for me, I wasn't alive when any of the OT first came out but saw them on VHS, I remember I was very hyped for these, and I really wanted quality figures of characters like Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, now it's finally happening all these years later lol

Hoooolllyyy moly! He’s amazing! Their PT sculpts make the rest look like cheap plastic toys.... wish my OT stuff was of this quality.

And 2 reveals in a day for the older movies... wonder what else they got up their sleeve.

Yeah, Tarkin was the most expensive "man-in-suit" figure so far. I'm already bummed about the probable MSRP and the possible mandatory NRD that seems to be the new normal. :(

I remember the good old days when a figure like this would be under $200.

Haha I hope no more than 235... but either way they know they got us by the cajones...

Also I wouldn’t worry about the NRD gunm, that’s only been for Disney Wars stuff so far (if you’re referring to bbts)

This looks beautiful.

Back