1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

^I got both without any NRD. And I ordered the deluxe obi-wan at that. Purely the Disney stuff so far.

Of course that doesn’t mean it couldn’t change... but given how fast those 2 sold out I don’t think we’d be in for an NRD this time either.

Re: Hot Toys AOTC Count Dooku

Honestly, even though Dooku was, by far, my favourite villain in the prequel trilogy, even if that hadn't been the case I'd still be getting this, just to have a great Christopher Lee figure on the shelf. That he can now finally be reunited with a likewise great looking Peter Cushing figure in sixth scale as part of the collection, well, that's just the icing on the cake. Both have been grails for me for too many years to mention, and so to first get Tarkin, and now for Lee to soon be joining his old buddy, Cushing... It's a very good day. :yess:

Thank you Hot Toys, from a certain point of view (where is the DEATH STAR TROOPER !!!)

Looks nice. Surprised they went with Dooku before Darth Maul. I'm tempted to get this. One of the few PT figures I'd like to have.

Looks nice. Surprised they went with Dooku before Darth Maul. I'm tempted to get this. One of the few PT figures I'd like to have.

... and the Clones ?!! Where are the clones ??? Hot Toys loves troops...

Where are the clones
There ought to be clones
Quick send in the clones

Where do you all plan on preordering this from? I don’t want to do direct with Sideshow, i was thinking big bad would be cheaper with shipping in pile of loot. Haven’t preordered anything outside of Sideshow directly besides asmusand threezero since Captain Rex phase 1 (through my local comic store before a hurricane destroyed it).

BBTS like you had mentioned before I think JonEl is the best place since they've dismantled our custom stuff on the board. Im Super excited for that Jedi Master Yoda! and Dooku.

NO, thanks... Death star trooper first...
No DST, no money !

DST.jpg

This looks amazing! Hot Toys is really knocking it out of the park on these PT characters.

Price isn't bad will hold off for now but it definitely is an amazing figure.

Yeah, I thought BBTS ha NRDs even for PT.... it's just OT that's safe for them. :)

It's interesting because they didn't have one for the ROTS Obi-Wan. I guess they knew that one would sell out no problem.

Boo on NRDs. I guess this is the New World Order on Hot Toys preorders now.

Back