1/6 Hot Toys - MMS495 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like HT is planning another run of these. My waitlist with SSC just converted with a q4 release

Mine converted too but my account details of the order says “payment is processing no changes can be made”. They better not be billing me the full amount right now for something shipping next year! It should just be a normal PO on my account only nrd should be charged, unless they had an extra few in stock to ship out now, which is doubtful.

Update: just checked again and it says “preparing to ship”. I am so confused right now, the item page says PO with a ship date at end of year. Maybe they found a few in the warehouse or got a small shipment in and the first peops to confirm the waitlist got them

Just checked my bank acct, full amount was taken by them so this better be legit and not a glitch

Mine converted too but my account details of the order says “payment is processing no changes can be made”. They better not be billing me the full amount right now for something shipping next year! It should just be a normal PO on my account only nrd should be charged, unless they had an extra few in stock to ship out now, which is doubtful.

Update: just checked again and it says “preparing to ship”. I am so confused right now, the item page says PO with a ship date at end of year. Maybe they found a few in the warehouse or got a small shipment in and the first peops to confirm the waitlist got them

Just checked my bank acct, full amount was taken by them so this better be legit and not a glitch

Fett is showing as a Pre-order for me. Paid NRD.

My waitlist just converted too. Mine shows shipping nov-Jan. Wow, long wait.
Maybe due to the virus and factory issues.

My waitlist just converted too. Mine shows shipping nov-Jan. Wow, long wait.
Maybe due to the virus and factory issues.

Most likely. But what I wanna know is this a re-issue or just leftover stock? Cause it seems to be waitlist only.

Most likely. But what I wanna know is this a re-issue or just leftover stock? Cause it seems to be waitlist only.

Yoda is not waitlist only, last i checked he was up for po right now for nov-jan2021 release. It will be just a re-release no updates or changes will be made to the new batch much like their other reissues

If it was just due to virus delays I doubt it would have been pushed back that far. The odds are they just didn't make enough of this guy, like IW Thor, Spiderman Homcomming Ironman Suit, and John Wick. My Prime 1 Wonder Woman's last payment was only moved back 1 month from Feb 20th to March 20th, if the virus was backing **** up that badly it would have been moved back much further.

I hope my account goes from shipping soon to shipped with tracking before they close otherwise ill have to call them to confirm that everything is correct and no glitch on my account. I find it strange that i seem to be the only one whose waitlist converted but went straight to processing and now shipping soon status

Nice! There's still hope for getting this release! I was hoping we'd get a second batch later this year. I was overloaded with the current preorders.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

IMG_0793 (2).jpg

Yoda is not waitlist only, last i checked he was up for po right now for nov-jan2021 release. It will be just a re-release no updates or changes will be made to the new batch much like their other reissues

If it was just due to virus delays I doubt it would have been pushed back that far. The odds are they just didn't make enough of this guy, like IW Thor, Spiderman Homcomming Ironman Suit, and John Wick. My Prime 1 Wonder Woman's last payment was only moved back 1 month from Feb 20th to March 20th, if the virus was backing **** up that badly it would have been moved back much further.

I hope my account goes from shipping soon to shipped with tracking before they close otherwise ill have to call them to confirm that everything is correct and no glitch on my account. I find it strange that i seem to be the only one whose waitlist converted but went straight to processing and now shipping soon status

So are they making more of him or is it an issue on sideshow. I?m kind of confused. I know Hot Toys is pretty much shut down right now

The Sideshow ETA when I preordered for the next run was July (this month), but I got a flex pay notice today that my last payment has moved out to October. Seems in line with the Q4 estimate.

The Sideshow ETA when I preordered for the next run was July (this month), but I got a flex pay notice today that my last payment has moved out to October. Seems in line with the Q4 estimate.

Strange. When he went back up for PO I ordered him almost right away in February and it said Oct-Dec for release but checking their website now it says July 2020. Time will tell. Hot Toys seems to be turning figures out at the moment so I won?t be surprised if he lands in the next month or so.

So annoying - last week I had the chance to buy a new one at ~retail and passed, thinking I could pick it up when Sideshow started shipping later this month. :slap

I wonder how Hot Toys determines second runs of figures. I mean they’re making more Yoda, but yet they aren’t making more Dooku to face off with him. I suppose that Yoda is more popular, but I would think Original Trilogy Yoda would be more desirable.

Back