1/6 Hot Toys - MMS495 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was hard for me to purchase, $150 would be the ideal price since there is no extra head sculpt and limited accessories. But with all the pictures that are posted I couldn't resist and won one on ebay for $175 shipped. Hope this doesn't disappoint.

Yoda6.jpgMan he is quite the posable. There was no photo trickery done to this shot. It is all aboot balance. And yes it took a bit of time to pull off this pose.

How come it appears greenish in some shots and green-brownish in others. I know it's due to lightning but what is real color of this figure? In the last photo he looks as jumped out from movie.

How come it appears greenish in some shots and green-brownish in others. I know it's due to lightning but what is real color of this figure? In the last photo he looks as jumped out from movie.

He?s more green. The warm lighting makes him look brownish in the pictures.

Have 25USD discount at SSC. Gonna order it tomorrow. It's ınteresting shipping for this thing is more than Sith Trooper.
Reward points of those two will go to R2.

Great representation of prequel Yoda. Sticking with the ESB version tho, for me that likeness will always be Yoda.

Great representation of prequel Yoda. Sticking with the ESB version tho, for me that likeness will always be Yoda.

The AOTC version is a slightly younger version then the ESB version. They really did this well (Lucas) you can see the difference in age. I personally prefer the AOTC version. So there are two different ones based on age not the same representation of Yoda.

If they included a second headsculpt like with the ESB release I might considered double dipping.

Had to have this figure in my collection, Hot Toys Jedi Order is a must for me. Still trying to unload the Sideshow Jedi Order I built over the years.

He?s gone to waitlist. Held out a bit too long but found at Legacy Comics for $206 shipped. If anyone was on the fence, they have one more in stock.

Back