1/6 Hot Toys - MMS495 - Star Wars Episode II: AOTC - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how Hot Toys determines second runs of figures. I mean they?re making more Yoda, but yet they aren?t making more Dooku to face off with him. I suppose that Yoda is more popular, but I would think Original Trilogy Yoda would be more desirable.

Perhaps but this one is also a much easier figure to do another run of. Bare bones figure with one headsculpt vs the ESB one with 2 sculpts, dio pieces, etc

I had thought maybe they did another run of this figure since The Clone Wars is huge and they're probably not going to make another prequel Yoda?

I'm figuring for OWK and Anakin they're going to eventually do their General looks.

I wonder how Hot Toys determines second runs of figures. I mean they?re making more Yoda, but yet they aren?t making more Dooku to face off with him. I suppose that Yoda is more popular, but I would think Original Trilogy Yoda would be more desirable.

I wonder if this is only for Sideshow ?

Why is Sideshow forcing Payment plan on some items these days? This is one of them.

Doesn’t seem that way to me. I’m able to add it to my cart and it has the option for flex pay, but I can pay in full too.

Strange, I don't really buy from Sideshow anymore but this is the cheapest option (plus reward points from the Con). They are forcing me to do it on Flex Pay though, I assume I can just pay the whole thing off after the order is placed though.

Strange, I don't really buy from Sideshow anymore but this is the cheapest option (plus reward points from the Con). They are forcing me to do it on Flex Pay though, I assume I can just pay the whole thing off after the order is placed though.

After adding an item to your cart there is a greyed out option for flex pay. If you don't click on that it doesn't go on flex pay. But yes you can go to your order page and pay it off in full at anytime.

I like the feature Sideshow added where you can choose to make a flex payment early or postpone it. Kind of nice being able to keep something on order and make payments when you’re ready to.

You can't pull forward payment plan.
You can either pay the remaining at once, postpone a flexpay or change payment date.

Now I need to comb through this thread and see which pose I want to steal.

I'm partial to these two:

HTY-903656-2T.jpg

yoda_star-wars_gallery_5c4c2b1fd531c.jpg

Ooof. To decide wether to pay him off now or just wait. Payments aren?t supposed to start until October. It is only $140 since I cashed in some points 🤔

Ooof. To decide wether to pay him off now or just wait. Payments aren?t supposed to start until October. It is only $140 since I cashed in some points ��

I feel your pain. Just ordered two HT figures from overseas and immediately get the "charging soon" e-mail from Sideshow for this and two more figures.

:yess::slap

Arrived a day early. Glad I didn't miss out on this guy. Really excellent work by HT and tons of options for posing though I prefer something understated, like this:

IMG_5213.jpg

Nice, mine is currently on the way. So glad I got a second chance at him.

Also happy I didn't sell my OG Yoda yet now with Snowspeeder Luke coming........in a couple of years :lol

Back