Hot Toys - MMS489 D25 - Iron Man Mark XLVI (10th Anniversary Concept Art Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This repaint looks too epic to not own. I’m going to cancel my mkVii and get this instead. Always loved the 46 armor the best

I wouldn’t cancel the VII this . IMG_6765.jpg

You crazy ! Get both but don’t cancel the vii .

I guess I do have quite a while before the VII. I also have the 50 on PO.
Swore I wouldn’t own 4 iron man hot toys.

You know the MarkVII is going to be incredible when it comes out . Space is always an issue too . I know what you mean . Try to keep 1 character to a minimum .

d61c305875c1121a6c25c535a905ad1b.jpg

Comparison pics

You know, theres days where I really think about the mk 47 and my decision to let it go, then I see a pic like this and I laugh at all the money I made and feel fine, those broad shoulders and tiny waist just look so goofy, and the shoulders being on the now outdated mechanism always bothered me

Gotta agree how cool this armor looks in the pics. It will be the only armor I have ever bought that didn't play a major part in a film.

You know, theres days where I really think about the mk 47 and my decision to let it go, then I see a pic like this and I laugh at all the money I made and feel fine, those broad shoulders and tiny waist just look so goofy, and the shoulders being on the now outdated mechanism always bothered me

Those flared out hip with the hip flaps sticking out instead of laying flat continues to bother me. I have three mark 46 but I can't get over those problems.

I've always thought that all the Iron Man armors should be bulkier. Imagine how skinny Tony would have to be to fit in those tiny waist armors. The only armor to really look proportionate is the Mark 1 to me.

a21ac7baf740b57edd60787c0b073714.jpg
dd67c5a76e0f680ba58b88038445488b.jpg
3ddba8c6be0c418e449615a3b3222633.jpg

Repost from Facebook don’t know the source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wish it came with a Tony head sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Some people will pay crazy prices to get it early from HK. Just wait a couple of months to save yourself a couple of hundred dollars.

I dont mind waiting. I'm going through SSC unless you guys know of any other places? Not really wanting to pay sales tax and higher shipping (I'm in CA).

So tough to decide between this and MK50. Just seems like a good mix of red and gold. Then there is the wild card of what armor will be in A4.

Those pictures are really making me second guess my previous disregard for this figure. Meh. I already got the 50 on pre order and am paying on that but got damn. The 46 armor has been my iron man grail. Do I break my one of each character rule for this? Mmmm.... slippery slope.

Back