Hot Toys - MMS489 D25 - Iron Man Mark XLVI (10th Anniversary Concept Art Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all in for this. Regretted selling my 46 and I'm loving this color scheme! Reminds of the avengers arcade game

I may get this over the VII I have on PO. Love the gold. The one thing I don’t like is the gold stripe down the side of the helmet. If it wasn’t just paint and sculpted it’d look better.

I already have the 46 CW version but this one is really cool.

I was expecting almost a year for the release =S

instant purchase for me

Ordered! $100 in RPs got the 3 flex payments down to about $70 each.

I'm really glad they didn't wait until after SHCC.

Last edited:
and bought. Have every single other mark, why stop now this close to the end.
Addiction is real......:rotfl

The end seems near, but with Hot Toys this is just the beginning. I doubt they ever stop making IM figures, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has really grown on me. The classic esque colors are nice but I'm gonna hold out and see what happens next year. Don't need too many Iron Man figures

I like the mark 46 and 47 better then this version. I sold both of those . I’m gonna stick with the classic suits . Easy pass.

Still holding out on my first IM. I've got to see if there is actually a new look in A4 and then determine if I want this, the MK50 or the new MK in A4. Come on trailer!

Back