Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

I think he might just be stupid.

:lol I'm gonna love seeing how this one pans out. Either the guy has no idea what he's doing, or he thinks he's smart when he's not. All I can think of doing is writing a question specifically asking him about the picture that was taken down, and about whether or not the auction is for two figs. That'll get to the bottom of it. Well, one can hope.

:lol I'm gonna love seeing how this one pans out. Either the guy has no idea what he's doing, or he thinks he's smart when he's not. All I can think of doing is writing a question specifically asking him about the picture that was taken down, and about whether or not the auction is for two figs. That'll get to the bottom of it. Well, one can hope.

if the auction is for both elders whats stopping any of you from getting it? its a good deal if it's both elders.

I already just bought an AVP Elder from a boardie here :D and have no interest in the P2 version. I doubt anyone will go for that auction. At least, no one from SSF. General eBayers will undoubtedly bite though, so they can take advantage of the deals. If it doesn't turn out to be a scam, it might be a cool link to post on the Auction thread. Someone might need it.

no interest in p2 elder?! Blasphemy! P2 Elder can take out AVp Elder anydays haha

Just was never too into him. I agree, he looks great for one of the older Pred figures and if I found one for $300-something, I'd take it. But it's not one of those figures that I have to have, like a grail. I've got other figures to save my money long-term for. P2 Elder was never on that list. If plenty of others love him, then power to 'em. Hope any of these links are helpful.

finally got one...

003-5.jpg

it only cost me a Guardian predator..
yes!!!!

Wonder if I could do that... :dunno

Nah. How long've you been waiting, RUMADMAN?

Anyone have any suggestions of what material to use to make the Elders sheath for his sword? I've started customizing mine a little and thought it would be pretty easy to make.

if only people who say so put their P1 bodies on ebay.

Compared to all other preds (except gurdian) yep first Pred is total crap.
Weak body dudes, he looks ridiculous :slap

But the trade-off is hes a dwarf Predator. Big mistake by HT and such a shame they had to make it on the P1.

Back