Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

But the trade-off is hes a dwarf Predator.
mine is not :)
grayback-armor-finalrepaint-4.jpg

p1_p2_oneheight_masked.jpg

soon Lost and Guardian will share those nice proportions.

Last edited:

the heads & chests are modified for P1 neck and belly joints.

Last edited:

actually, the elder is about an inch too short. and both are too skinny.

worse for you, better for me :)

Just noticed the different netting also, yeah thats a good way of changing it up on some of these guys...the netting. :)

Netting reminds me of a stripper. Not that I know anything about that. Saw it in a movie once.

Let's say if some wanted to trade theirs.....how many other Preds can you get for the Elder??:dunno

Let's say if some wanted to trade theirs.....how many other Preds can you get for the Elder??:dunno
depends who you ask i guess. there aren't any other preds that i'd want more than my Elder right now. but, if there was one i'd want more... then one pred? i mean, it's just the one figure, i don't see how it would be 'worth' multiple other figures. that's the only way i could see a fair trade. if you're talking just selling it on ebay, it seems like they can go for $600-$800. so, you could just buy maybe 3-4 new pred figures with that.

depends who you ask i guess. there aren't any other preds that i'd want more than my Elder right now. but, if there was one i'd want more... then one pred? i mean, it's just the one figure, i don't see how it would be 'worth' multiple other figures. that's the only way i could see a fair trade. if you're talking just selling it on ebay, it seems like they can go for $600-$800. so, you could just buy maybe 3-4 new pred figures with that.

I just had a moment of weakeness and thought about trading my Elder. Most of my other Preds are gone. Wouldn't a P1 and a P2 be good to trade for him????

I just had a moment of weakeness and thought about trading my Elder. Most of my other Preds are gone. Wouldn't a P1 and a P2 be good to trade for him????
yeah i dunno. again, it just depends on who you ask. if they want your elder more than their 2 figures, then yes. if not, then no. personally, i can't think of any figures i'd want more than my elder right now.

Yeah I remember someone on here was willing to trade a MIB Guardian Pred + cash (I think like $500) for a P2 Elder (MIB or Used but Complete).

Yeah I remember someone on here was willing to trade a MIB Guardian Pred + cash (I think like $500) for a P2 Elder (MIB or Used but Complete).
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SVp-zIONsrs?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SVp-zIONsrs?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back