Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

spa5234.jpg

pew pew pew

$810 is "cheap"????

I've noticed a decline in price on the Elder Predator the last one I saw which was on Sunday sold for £410 which $650 I am on the look at for one I've started selling my Hot Toys Batman figures to fund one.

Some one wanted to trade a Dx joker with extra body and Batman plus £100
for one I thought it was a way out there trade

Holy cow, I wasn't aware this figure was selling for several times the retail price. I just might have to sell mine (and my 1:1 Sideshow bust as well). Sad days.... but I need money more.

Holy cow, I wasn't aware this figure was selling for several times the retail price. I just might have to sell mine (and my 1:1 Sideshow bust as well). Sad days.... but I need money more.

Where you been? :lol :wink1: This figure has for a long time been notorious for its hugely inflated ebay prices. I just missed him at the start of my 1/6 collecting and I just can't bring myself to pay what he goes for now. But others can and do.

Where you been? :lol :wink1: This figure has for a long time been notorious for its hugely inflated ebay prices. I just missed him at the start of my 1/6 collecting and I just can't bring myself to pay what he goes for now. But others can and do.

Im in the same boat as you. I did however just picked up the NECA Elder and I am very impressed with him. Makes me wish HT would re-visit this guy. The things they could do to him now.... :thud:

If Hot Toys ever decides to remake this guy there's going to be alot of pissed off people who paid ridiculous money for him.

P2 Elder is known for being one of the most movie perfect in the line hard to see how you can improve on perfection :wink1:
elder2g.jpg

Elder can be improved, but i dont think he needs to. What would be HT excuse for a new version?
He has seconds of screen time, its not like Ironman, or Classic from Predators were HT can make lots of variants.

I've noticed a decline in price on the Elder Predator the last one I saw which was on Sunday sold for £410 which $650 I am on the look at for one I've started selling my Hot Toys Batman figures to fund one.

Some one wanted to trade a Dx joker with extra body and Batman plus £100
for one I thought it was a way out there trade
iirc that was an unboxed one ?

Elder can be improved, but i dont think he needs to. What would be HT excuse for a new version?
He has seconds of screen time, its not like Ironman, or Classic from Predators were HT can make lots of variants.

Trouble is theres a lot more pred figures that need improving before p2 elder, And how would you improve him ? real metal blade ? Better base ?

Trouble is theres a lot more pred figures that need improving before p2 elder, And how would you improve him ? real metal blade ? Better base ?
and a new accurate head sculpt.
new taller and thicker base body.
accurate body repaint.
accurate armor repaint.
face quills.
resculpted accurate cobra belt.
bones for his side pouch.
scabbard for his cutlass.
reculpted accurate flintlock.
resculpted accurate shoulder cannon/backpack.
laser sights for his shoulder cannon.
correct right gauntlet.
straps for his knees and elbows.
correct wrapping for his left arm.
accurate skulls for his bandoleer.
longer more accurate cutlass.
gold/jewelled bracelet thingy that ties his dreads together in the back.
beads for the skull face on his belt.

that's all i can think of now. feel free to add what i missed.

Back