Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

DSC_0008-2.jpg

Phwoarrrr what an awesome figure!

spa5179.jpg

Man this is a killer figure! Though the reality of me affording one is what makes me sad. I regret it so much not getting one whe he was first released.

I regret not buying 100 of them when they first came out to sell them now.

Though ive only got this recently and i got it new for £100 + postage. If you shop around anything is possible!

Man you found a deal. I found a partial elder for 50 usd, but he is missing his head, stand, skull necklaces, both gauntlets and the hand for the pistol. I know I won't find those parts easy, I'm going to start saving up, and hopfully find one at a decent price.

^ Remember when the AvP trio was only like, $130? :horror

Now every new HT Pred is atleast $200....

Why are some folks so obessed with a brand new version when they might get a 2nd hand one though alot less cheaper???

Because they are schmohawks!

Why are some folks so obessed with a brand new version when they might get a 2nd hand one though alot less cheaper???

they mean the same thing with "virgins", i suppose.:dunno
nothing beats the first touch?:dunno

Mint in box is nice, but to me long as the figure is mint and complete I'm happy opened or used.

Last edited:

^ Remember when the AvP trio was only like, $130? :horror

Now every new HT Pred is atleast $200....
heh, mine were more like $100 each, they took a while to sell out and got clearanced. but yeah, inflation and growing markets cause prices to go up. only problem with preds now is they have fewer accessories along with the higher pricing. otherwise, i'm fine with paying $200+ retail if i think it's a cool figure. i'd rather pay that for my Guardian with a decent sculpt and loads of accessories than the Berserker that comes with like 2 things and doesn't look like the character on top of that.

edit - now that i think about it, the P2 Elder barely came with jack. it had the sword and the flintlock and that's it. no trophy skull or anything.

Back