Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

Glad to see this guy is still getting love. He's my favorite, and I'm so glad I picked him up years ago before they started going outrageous on ebay.

SilentSurfer usually has some. just send your elder head to him and he'll put them in. he can do it way better than you ever could too. he did mine and it looks awesome.

SilentSurfer usually has some. just send your elder head to him and he'll put them in. he can do it way better than you ever could too. he did mine and it looks awesome.

/DISS

There's no AVP Elder thread so I'll just post it here.

I finally found time to put the quills on AVP Elder and now I'm looking for quills to put on my P2 Elder. Got spare quills lying around? Shoot me a PM. :)

htavpelderquill1.jpg
htavpelderquill2.jpg

I like the ones on the top of the head but i think the ones on the chin would looks better if they were shorter.But i have to say it looks very cool,better than i though it would.

There's no AVP Elder thread so I'll just post it here.

I finally found time to put the quills on AVP Elder and now I'm looking for quills to put on my P2 Elder. Got spare quills lying around? Shoot me a PM. :)

htavpelderquill1.jpg
htavpelderquill2.jpg

that picture looks awsome

I'd say thats probably a fairly good deal considering the usual prices. I think they usually go for a fair bit more than that.

Funny i talk to nick about prices this mourning and checked Americas ebay and there going for at least 650 +,due to the auctions are not over.I wouldnt let mine go but if i did it would have to be 800+ or forget it.

I bet if he shipped worldwide, he would have got more.
Ah! So thats why...I didnt catch that. The seller denied himself so many potential customers then. There must be so many collectors the world outside the UK who have been dying to get their hands on this fig.

Ah! So thats why...I didnt catch that. The seller denied himself so many potential customers then. There must be so many collectors the world outside the UK who have been dying to get their hands on this fig.
Sometimes its also not worth the hassle posting international. Ive posted hundreds of items over sea's from the UK and its infuriating the constant barrage of " where is it " " when is it going to be here ". " its been a week " " this is unacceptable " and so on messages. Oh and the ever fun buyer has opened a dispute (where is my item) when you have a seller claiming the item did not arrive because you did not get tracking only to find out they did receive it and tried to con you.

Ive since hung up selling abroad all my Medicoms and Hot Toys are UK only now.

And im not going to alienate people as a race in general but im never posting to Brazil again. I always have problem with sending items there. Slow postage or people trying to con me or claim item wasnt as described to try and get money back through ebay/paypal.

There is no way id send a high value rare item like an Elder Predator to somewhere that i dont feel in control when im sending it. Id be aware all the time of my email count awaiting a message from the buyer saying hes got it.

Last edited:

I don't ship outside of the US. Everytime I do, I get thousands of people QQing about shipping prices. Then telling me what the price should be. Then I always end up having to pay part of the shipping..

Once I shipped to Guam and the buyer despite having tracking info, filed a claim on me after 2 weeks of not receiving the item. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do because the tracking clearly stated that it "left XX facility" ...not sure what the hold up was...eventually the thing arrived though, but seriously it was enough of a hassle to me that I will probably only ship lower 48 states now...

Wow, when i last posted in this thread i didnt think id be making this post...

spa4807.jpg

spa4821.jpg

spa4809.jpg

spa4816.jpg

Back