1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's shorter than he should be, but I used the tallest extenders I could before the pants rode up too high to show the ankles. I don't have spare hands to match his face, and the ones that came with the body need to be matte coated, but all in all, I'm pleased.
beebda8cc52c8742c9c7ca7977bff93e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
He actually look good with that suit... Looks like Tom lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He's shorter than he should be, but I used the tallest extenders I could before the pants rode up too high to show the ankles. I don't have spare hands to match his face, and the ones that came with the body need to be matte coated, but all in all, I'm pleased.
beebda8cc52c8742c9c7ca7977bff93e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nice custom! :clap

Has any one tried the Ragnarok helmet on the TDW head sculpt? Curious if it will fit.

Last edited:
Finally got around to cracking this open. Pretty happy with it overall. I don't think the outfit will be as fragile as some others have indicated as long as you pose him conservatively. The most underwhelming part of the figure for me is the ugly stand and packaging.

I also plan to give the skull to my DW Thor, not exactly screen accurate but it makes that figure look more interesting.

I also plan to give the skull to my DW Thor, not exactly screen accurate but it makes that figure look more interesting.

I don't have a lot of villains. Before Loki I only had Red Skull and Mandarin. When I got Spidey I didn't know what to do with Vultures helmet so I put it with my bad guys on a little table I made to put their accessories on. When I got Loki I did the same thing with the skull. Well it doesn't fit on the table but it's on the same shelf. Now while I only have 3 villains I have 5 represented. I also put Skulls tesseract on the little stand so he can finally hold his pistol.
a8cfe1dae0b1c5a330ea70baf9b9c1c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to rumours, Tom Hiddleston will only narrate Disney TV Loki series and a younger actor will be cast as Loki.

I'm glad that I bought this figure, it can be really the last Loki figure unless he has an important role for Endgame. I'm pretty sure that he's dead this time, but we will probably see him in A1 time travel scene.

So the series will borrow from Agent of Asgard? I just hope we get Lady Loki eventually.

According to rumours, Tom Hiddleston will only narrate Disney TV Loki series and a younger actor will be cast as Loki.

I'm glad that I bought this figure, it can be really the last Loki figure unless he has an important role for Endgame. I'm pretty sure that he's dead this time, but we will probably see him in A1 time travel scene.
I don't know how well loki sells but I am expecting an updated Avengers 1 Loki as the last hot toys loki...personally I prefer this over the avengers loki, but if the sculpt is way better, then I'll just get a loose sculpt if it fits this one.

I really liked this shot.
40796d8eb15a6e264b110a1c574ac71a.jpg
I never expected to say this but I think Loki is now my fav hot toy figure I have... LoL

Reason why I bought this is because of the awesome helmet. I maybe tempted to get it if they redo avengers 1 loki.
41D50960-DA62-4BF3-A91D-3866FE050313.jpg

Why do you guys expect them to redo Avengers 1 Loki?

It's also one of the most talked about figures from the MCU line from Hot Toys. Personally it's one of two (maybe three) figures I regret being a fraction too late to the party to buy..

Back