1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed this on eBay earlier for $207 [emoji1751]*[emoji3603] Have a $100 eBay card I got for free so would have scored him for cheap
Woah that would have been awesome... I got him for usd$178 cos the seller wanted to keep the sultur skull.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Finally got Loki today, my Ragnarok collection is complete (not really interested in Roadworn)
1011651d0ec856152c743bc7cc9fc4fa.jpg
c021479d8ca1dfaef32620958ecf91e6.jpg
6ab4f3550a7486d14cc11260b6a3358e.jpg
7066f214285c7c77d3d7fd0b6b5a734f.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Absolutely loving all the Loki/Ragnarok figure(s) pictures! Yeah my poses have been pretty boring ever since moving but it’s because I have some big plans for my display room. Still I’m liking this figure more everyday and as much as I love A1 Loki and his helmet, I’m really digging the new style helmet with the “big bendy horns” :lol I still have yet to wire up his cape but I’m in no rush as it just needs some really thin gauge at the bottom.

Attachments

• 1CE0B1E3-0EAE-4479-BFE0-BFF9AA43EDB7.jpg
    1CE0B1E3-0EAE-4479-BFE0-BFF9AA43EDB7.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 63C1D640-0CFC-428D-A3EA-675A194C11D8.jpg
    63C1D640-0CFC-428D-A3EA-675A194C11D8.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 279
  • D8B8B6C8-EA0F-4DC3-82D5-241FFCAF061A.jpg
    D8B8B6C8-EA0F-4DC3-82D5-241FFCAF061A.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 277
Got my Loki on Friday, really glad to have a Loki back in my collection as I sold my A1 Loki some time back now.

This is a simple pose that’s been done before but I’m keeping it basic for now until I find something more dynamic.

fbdfef4ad17a04369ff7f2f228156902.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Loki on Friday, really glad to have a Loki back in my collection as I sold my A1 Loki some time back now.

This is a simple pose that’s been done before but I’m keeping it basic for now until I find something more dynamic.

fbdfef4ad17a04369ff7f2f228156902.jpg

Hey man, it’s an iconic pose for a great figure and basically the same one I went with as seen in the post above yours! Just do a few simple things like turn the waist ever so slightly, move one leg slightly forward or backward and get some thin gauge wire to make the cape flair out just a bit.

Hey man, it’s an iconic pose for a great figure and basically the same one I went with as seen in the post above yours! Just do a few simple things like turn the waist ever so slightly, move one leg slightly forward or backward and get some thin gauge wire to make the cape flair out just a bit.

Great tips, thanks man!

Loving these pics. He really is great, overall the best Loki figure to date. Waiting for another decent deal on eBay so I can pick him up. Have a $100 gift card which will help.

Loving these pics. He really is great, overall the best Loki figure to date. Waiting for another decent deal on eBay so I can pick him up. Have a $100 gift card which will help.
Make sure you get one before he goes out of stock in sideshow, in which prices will likely to go up

Make sure you get one before he goes out of stock in sideshow, in which prices will likely to go up

Oh I will be within the next few weeks. Just a big plate at the moment with converting Tact Bats to one payment, thanos, Iron Man L and Iron Spidey all on flex payments. I also need to add Neo to the list.

Just pick this up from eBay for $211.73 shipped with the 15% off coupon. The seller is Pop Culture Zone. Great price and really looking forward to getting my first Loki.

Good choice to spend on the ebay coupon and definitely a great deal.
Can't wait to see the pictures

Good choice to spend on the ebay coupon and definitely a great deal.
Can't wait to see the pictures

I wasn’t planning on getting it but since I don’t have a Loki and it was such a deal I figured why not. I picked up a Hela this week and wanted Loki to go with her and Gladiator Hulk. Not a huge fan of the head sculpt but with the helmet in it looks pretty good.

It sits directly on it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Alright, thanks! I got a knock off body finally and I thought that it did, but I have to dremel out the front of the chest otherwise I can't move his head forward. The collar bone mold cuts into the neck sculpt.

Alright, thanks! I got a knock off body finally and I thought that it did, but I have to dremel out the front of the chest otherwise I can't move his head forward. The collar bone mold cuts into the neck sculpt.
Dang, sounds like a bit of a pain

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He's shorter than he should be, but I used the tallest extenders I could before the pants rode up too high to show the ankles. I don't have spare hands to match his face, and the ones that came with the body need to be matte coated, but all in all, I'm pleased.
beebda8cc52c8742c9c7ca7977bff93e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back