1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

I don't see anything wrong with the sculpt. And it is better than the Avengers sculpt you guys are on crack. I'm taking a stand here yes sir.

Hot-Toys-Thor-Ragnarok-Loki-001.jpgHot-Toys-Thor-Ragnarok-Loki-011.jpg
Hot-Toys-Thor-Ragnarok-Loki-007.jpg

I'm with Johnny Utah. I really like the figure and since I need a Loki this is an easy buy for me.

I don't see anything wrong with the sculpt. And it is better than the Avengers sculpt you guys are on crack. I'm taking a stand here yes sir.

Agree, people take Aveners version proto, but the production A1 Loki has an old and not comparable paint apps with these new figures.
I’ve had A1 Loki beside Roadworn Thor and you can tell the “age difference”, newer figures have impressive paint apps.

Also, A1 Loki has a very small head and the body is thick.

Does anybody know if the outfit is cloth material or pleather? The up close pics shows some type of pattern on the black material. I hope its cloth so it can last longer than their cheap pleather.

Perfect likeness indeed.

james-franco-tommy-wiseau-the-disaster-artist-12016-01-373x560.jpg

This community has reached peak insufferableness if we don’t think that looks like Hiddleston. Instant PO (and I own Avengers Loki).

Agree, people take Aveners version proto, but the production A1 Loki has an old and not comparable paint apps with these new figures.
We are talkin' about head sculpts. Also, what difference it makes if the production piece of A1 figure looks worse than the one on the prototype pics? It's 100% irrelevant. You're makin' no sense with this argument...

Does anybody know if the outfit is cloth material or pleather?
Either pleather or vinyl, by the looks of it.

We are talkin' about head sculpts. Also, what difference it makes if the production piece of A1 figure looks worse than the one on the prototype pics? You're makin' no sense with this argument...

Either pleather or vinyl, by the looks of it.

Hot Toys doesn’t sell unpainted sculpts yet.
This Loki headaculpt looks better.

Maybe people prefer A1 Loki’s hairstyle better or something specific, but talkin about likeness the new one looks better. Sorry.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hot Toys doesn’t sell unpainted sculpts yet.
And that means... what exactly?

This Loki headaculpt looks better.
It doesn't for me and many others. :dunno
Not because we didn't like the movie or didn't want the figure, but because it just doesn't. There are no "HOLY **** THIS LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM" reactions like in some cases. HT are hit and miss when it comes to head sculpts, they dont' have perfect track record.

Maybe people prefer A1 Loki’s hairstyle better or something specific, but talkin about likeness the new one looks better. Sorry.
It's ok, nothing to apologise for. :wink1:

I think it looks good just not enough to top Avengers Loki as a whole so I continue to wait for an upgrade.

I don’t think that a lot of us are actually saying the Avengers sculpt looks better. What I said was that, amazingly, after three tries they still haven’t got it right. And going by these pictures, the only two Lokis that look alright are because you can cover half the face with a helmet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am more than happy with the A1 version. Especially at A1 prices, Hot Toys needs to advance the medium to continue the pricing trends. This sculpt is a step back. The mouth area is the most awkward and offputting part of the sculpt to me.

Glad they decided to revamp this and go Green. The blue was such a briefly worn look in the film it didn't make sense to go with that. Head sculpt isn't 100% but pretty ok with the helmet. It almost makes him look a bit older? Still, I need a Loki since I sold my Dark World one in anticipation of this....

It is a prototype and probably will not be shipping until next year so still plenty of time to tweak things. I am happy with my A1 version (just like the overall outfit more). I might just grab a parted out HS if they fix a few things and put it on the one i have.

Back