1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he's wearing the same outfit in at least one scene of IW.
Design continuety? In a Marvel Studios movie? That can't be right... Are you sure? There HAS to be some different details at least, otherwise they wouldn't be able to produce new toys.

Looks better there. The cheeks are a bit off, it appears, to make the helmet fit and look right. Which is fine as he will have it on in my display.

I hope they used another material beside pleather. If not i really want this figure but i might have to pass.

$243 ain't bad, but given that he isn't supposed to be released until over a year from now, I'm in no hurry to PO.

Yep, it does look good in the video, because he’s wearing his helmet :/ Honestly I will still probably pick him up as overall he looks like an excellent package. I’ll probably give him the other scepter from my Avengers figure as a weapon to hold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ordered. I agree that he looks off without his helmet but... I doubt I'd display this one without it anyway. Would be nice if they tweaked it for production, still possible as this isn't likely to go to casting for another few months, but either way :D

eyes need to be closer

29249965_1493339750793678_6036643067560998290_n.jpg

Back