1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Seeing the green suit again in the new trailer makes me want another Loki from this film. Hope HT makes both versions :pray:

I wonder if he comes with the gun that he uses in the trailer. Or maybe they'll save that for the green version, as it seems he's wielding it while wearing that.

This should come with a new headsculpt right? The one is a placeholder? I hope it is as I still feel they can perfect it further than previously.

This should come with a new headsculpt right? The one is a placeholder? I hope it is as I still feel they can perfect it further than previously.

Yeah, this will definitely get a new headsculpt. This one is the sculpt of the first Loki figure from The Avengers. It's the best Loki sculpt they did to this day and it works well to display the horned crown. But the final figure will get a new sculpt. You can bet on it.

I for one am really interested to see this new sculpt. Like I said, the first Loki is excellent but you can tell that their techniques and lifelikeness have improved over the years. Especially considering the skintone and paintjob. The old loki looks a tad smooth compared to more recent sculpts.

looking at the trailer, he'll be wearing his green outfit in the final fight..

The colors on this figure have definitely grown on me. I wanted the green version, but if this one comes out first I may just go for it. It's a different look but still pretty nice.

The colors on this figure have definitely grown on me. I wanted the green version, but if this one comes out first I may just go for it. It's a different look but still pretty nice.

If the movie smashes, they'll definitely do another Loki, but don't "expect" it, just hope and get people to the theatre!

Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

If the movie smashes, they'll definitely do another Loki, but don't "expect" it, just hope and get people to the theatre!

Yeah I think them doing a green variant could depend on how the movie is received and performs. Though it would be a really easy release for them, given it's the same outfit just in different colors. Still, I'm glad we're even getting a Loki as I don't have him yet. Looks good so far! I want to see what the final headsculpt is though.

So this toy did something not screen accurate like HT's, but in my opinion would have made his costume better, which is having that gold "belt". The actual color is the same as the rest of the costume, blue. There is just just a bit too much blue and having gold on his waist would really help break it up.

Also, it appears he has two colors of the same costume in this movie, a blue/yellow one and a black/green one. Perhaps HT will have two versions of him like they do Thor. and if they did, probably best to release the likely less popular one first before showing off the one everyone will really want. Seems like an easy milk to me if they were to do it.

The blue costume is so ugly to begin with... and I think it looks worse on the HT.

Looks like a Male nurse uniform.

153fe89e8b2e409ba4827567228a9ad5.jpg

Watching the new trailer, the color is way too off.. it isn't even blue!

bemKlua.png

I wonder if the color correction used in some scenes is responsible, or if he has different colored suits.

Definitely two different suits. Both were shown in the newest trailer... I do think HT made the blue a bit too bright though.

The material they used doesn't seem to match the onscreen look either.

I know it looks very different, color-wise, but isn't the tailoring exactly the same? Suit looks black at one point in the trailer.

I'm reading NOT SCREEN ACCURATE in this and other Ragnarok threads. The movie isn't out yet. Why is this statement being made after a couple of trailers that are a total of a few minutes of footage? Especially since trailer footage is quite often not included in the final cut. :dunno

Watching the new trailer, the color is way too off.. it isn't even blue!

bemKlua.png

iT8hcG9.png

5xPQgLE.png

looks pretty blue to me...

not the same with figure's color but it's blue...

Back