Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m REALLY looking forward to this line. I absolutely love the Matrix franchise and can’t get enough of the films!

I'd prefer a Reloaded Neo before any supporting characters.

I would too which makes me hesitant about dropping money on this figure. I usually try to get one representation of each of my favorite characters and Reloaded is the look for me. I just don't see them doing that before 2022 or some **** so I might as well stick to this version and try to mod it.

0e78b1ab88b66e60b7d7762da97e6b06.jpg

This film upgrade looks beautiful, the colors finally standout way too much, heck i finally saw Agents Smith dark grey suit stand out more than actually black, the only scene where his suit was greenish was during the helicopter scene mostly because of the background but when was in plain in natural colors the dark grays screamed out fantastic.

This version of the 4k has all bluray and the revisited content in bluray format, the bonus on this one is that the matrix screen saver shows up when playing music.

Either way, i multidip on this series, i have the dvds the revisited head-bust dvd box set, plus the blurays and now this, as of now the first movie is only in 4k no word on the other two and that’s ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would too which makes me hesitant about dropping money on this figure. I usually try to get one representation of each of my favorite characters and Reloaded is the look for me. I just don't see them doing that before 2022 or some **** so I might as well stick to this version and try to mod it.

Or buy this one and sell it when the Reload one comes out.

Would love an early release? When did this go up for PO exactly?

Back