Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix: Neo 1/6 scale collectible action figure

Looks great but no a big enough fan to buy it. Although I love Carrie Ann Moss, so if they released a Trinity figure I’d buy this one as well.....omg I’m so messed up

I literally just clicked on this thread for the 1st time 2 minutes ago and a commercial i have never seen before just came on TV with Keanu Reeves in a Arch Motorcycle commercial. Maybe it's a sign i should get this :lol

Once this releases - how fast until we get it modded into a John Wick?

HT really need to start moulding specific gun holding hands matched to weapons and stop cheaping out.

The berettas look like noisy crickets in his hands.

Looks freaking awesome to me. Definitely picking this up. One of my favourite films and such an iconic scene

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So happy to see this actually come to fruition. Always wanted a Neo, especially this particular version.

Loved the entire Matrix trilogy, I'm a big fan - however I'm not sure if I should PO this or not. I'm more of a fan of the Neo Reloaded look than that of this one, but afraid Hot Toys may not make that version. Should I PO or not? :gah:

Any people holding out for a reloaded version:

1. It would be years away.

2. HT would base furthering a line on sales of this. So if you're not ordering you are adding to the potential that further figures will not happen.

My advice is if you love the matrix; buy this, enjoy it, assist with sales and then if HT do a reloaded version you could easily sell and 'downgrade' (in my opinion).

I prefer a Reloaded Neo too but this is a HT Keanu for God's sake! Pre-ordered without hesitation.

Once this releases - how fast until we get it modded into a John Wick?

There are already a couple good John Wick heads out, making it relatively easy to kitbash the character and I've been meaning to do just that. I may change my mind on this but I really just need a Reloaded Neo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any people holding out for a reloaded version:

1. It would be years away.

2. HT would base furthering a line on sales of this. So if you're not ordering you are adding to the potential that further figures will not happen.

My advice is if you love the matrix; buy this, enjoy it, assist with sales and then if HT do a reloaded version you could easily sell and 'downgrade' (in my opinion).

It is with that reasoning that I will buy the Agent Smith figure when it comes out, and I don't particularly need another figure of a guy in a suit and tie. I am of the old adage 'if you don't like it, don't buy it'

This looks really good! really quite refreshing to see something other then Marvel/DC.

matrix 1.jpg
matrix 2.jpg

There are already a couple good John Wick heads out, making it relatively easy to kitbash the character and I've been meaning to do just that. I may change my mind on this but I really just need a Reloaded Neo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As someone who has a custom Wick and has been through three sculpts - none of them hit the mark this one could potentially. Vimal's is probably closest, but the only one I don't own.

Looking forward to seeing someone make a custom shot-up lobby display base with marble column.

i think a piece of marble is way cheaper than the figure, you can also add in a marble cutter to turn it into 1/6 scale.

Back