Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Acquires The Matrix License

The question is .....when did Tom Cruise appear in the Matrix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys The Matrix 1/6 scale figures

It is out of left field.

HT acquired the licence years back and only made the sentinel (perhaps as that was all the license allowed) and has been dead since. So it is a surprise.

They've shown Neo and smith so they will obviously be first.

Maybe in order for HT to keep the Matrix licence, they're required to release at least 1 figure every X amount of years.
This might simply be HT's way of "licence blocking" any competitors like 3Zero/ 3A.

Remember when they interviewed Howard and they asked about the Matrix, he gave some kinda of vague answer like " your mind makes it real. "

Everyone thought it was total bs. Now they announce this so many months later, but they must have been working on it from that point. Makes me wonder what other vague answers he gave had some validity:confused:

He wasn't vague when he said Catwoman would likely release before Penguin.

Also more Alien and Predator in 2018. feelsgood.rar

I dont understand the recent logic but ok...

Morpheous is more important than Neo.
Yea.
Oh yea..
He so is.
He found him, trained him, taught him, made him The One. While everyone else just supported that task and followed suit, including Trinity. So an argument could be made there.
Anyhow...
Here's to what will hopefully be a well planned, well executed, well rounded, high quality license of all great characters in there own right.
I think that Morpheus and Trinity are the must:
matrix-3.jpg

I definitely agree. Just wanted to dead the who's more important than who vibe.

Well it's clear from these photos that these are rough protos from god knows when ago. The sculpting and tailoring looks way outdated. Clearly these were not made recently. Hell the heads and shades look like the knockoffs on ebay from headplay. I have one myself and it looks way too similar, bad hot toys, bad.

Just found out about this license and if I may quote the Merovingian on this:

"It's like wiping my a$$ with silk.. I love it!"

:)

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Well it's clear from these photos that these are rough protos from god knows when ago. The sculpting and tailoring looks way outdated. Clearly these were not made recently. Hell the heads and shades look like the knockoffs on ebay from headplay. I have one myself and it looks way too similar, bad hot toys, bad.

I was thinking this same thing..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did this end up in the LotR forum? :lol

lord-of-the-matrix.jpg

Well this is pretty funny.

The thread was placed nicely and appropriately in "Robots" and then someone went out of their way to move it in LOTR? :lol

Unless this is some Matrix game where the thread will be moved to various sections all over the board as it tries to avoid assimilation. Then perhaps this is genius.

When did he say that?
How do you dudes keep tabs on that guy?
Thanks buddy,
m.
He wasn't vague when he said Catwoman would likely release before Penguin.

Also more Alien and Predator in 2018. feelsgood.rar

The debate on the correct colours used for the figures clothes/skin when finally released is going to run and run. They used such heavy colour correction/grading on the film. I think we can all agree when filmed " in the matrix" so to speak, everything had a heavy green tint to it.

Back