Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Acquires The Matrix License

Wat.

Dark gray maybe, but it's certainly not supposed to be brown. :lol

I also have my doubts... they did a heavy colour correction with the re-release on Bluray, after the sequels...

Before that, the suits from Matrix were much more clear.

2179159-agent_smith.jpg

I don’t have the first release of the movie on DVD anymore... that is one way to check it out.

Later versions and Bluray, were modified.

They changed all the colour in the first movie, for consistency of the colour throughout the trilogy.

Whenever HT announces a new licence, everyone gets all hyped about possible multiple releases. After 2 years waiting, we get 1 or 2 figures.

The blu ray looks more accurate to what I remember seeing on screen in 1999... green. Not that washed-out brown/yellow tint in the DVD.

And Smith and gang's "black suits" had a green tint in the first movie. Green was the machine. That's why a purely black suit is something I never wanted and its been hard to make a proper Smith because of it.

Last time he was asked about it Howard Chan said, "Fans can expect Catwoman before Penguin." So....2022 and 2023, maybe.

Even less Trinity? Shes a major character.
As important as Neo and Smith? No. After those two it is Morpheus and a lot more requested than Trinity. Yes, Trinity is a major character, but the ones that matter are Neo and Smith.

Hopefully Hot Toys does the characters people want, even the Oracle if you want it or the Frenchman. But you have to agree that Neo and Smith will be the big sellers for sure. Most people will want the pair, not just one or the other

Remember when they interviewed Howard and they asked about the Matrix, he gave some kinda of vague answer like " your mind makes it real. "

Everyone thought it was total bs. Now they announce this so many months later, but they must have been working on it from that point. Makes me wonder what other vague answers he gave had some validity:confused:

As important as Neo and Smith? No. After those two it is Morpheus and a lot more requested than Trinity. Yes, Trinity is a major character, but the ones that matter are Neo and Smith.

Yes... but Trinity matters to The One! Without her, Zion would be destroyed!

Back