Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Morpheus has shipped from GT. Looking forward to seeing in-hand. Hopefully Smith starts shipping soon as well.

Mine shipped also. I hadn't ordered from Giantoy before, but hopefully isn't too slow.

There's a Smith figure? Presumably unlicensed?

Yeah unlicensed, it's Toys Works Transcender, up at various import sites.

I had set up a thread, think it got taken down....

Likely will get this one if its halfway decent.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI someone posted some Morpheus pics on FB today. The glasses look super cheap and seem to be a different shape than the proto, and I can't tell about the quality of the coat...

FB_IMG_1579109055808.jpg

FB_IMG_1579109028111.jpg

FB_IMG_1579109043100.jpg

FB_IMG_1579109268260.jpg

10_cd113ed3-b3db-4771-9e10-03fea242d8a0_532x709.jpg

Yeah those glasses are disappointing in those shots, they're stretched like 25%. I knew the sculpt wasn't 100% but was figuring the glasses would help.

Last edited:
Yup I was thinking the same thing. The other question is how he might scale with HT Neo. Assuming he doesn't look undersized I'll probably take the chance on it, but I'd really like to see a comparison first.

The quality difference between HT Neo & this figure will be painfully apparent side by side, IMO.

The quality difference between HT Neo & this figure will be painfully apparent side by side, IMO.

Yep. Its like putting a 2019 HT figure next to a 2000 Hasbro figure. And yes davejames, the scaling is a whole other issue which means a new body.

If I were to do it, I'd have to change out the head, the glasses, the body, the shirt, the tie, the shoes... so basically the figure is worth the pants and coat = $45 to $60.

Sigh yeah, have a feeling this will be like the Peggy Carter I just got done reselling. Decent enough figure on its own, but just looked painfully out of place next to my HT figures.

Man those glasses are BAD.

The whole point of Morph was the mirrors on the glasses......

Reflecting the other characters wants in his eyes.

The sculpt is passable, the clothing looks cheap, but without those glasses its a dud.

Back