Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pretty mediocre figure. I will probably skip it and hold out for whatever shred of hope remains on the Hot Toys side.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I have zero expecations from HT, the only glimmer of hope given was with the announcement of The Matrix 4. But at that rate we'd get figures 3-4 years from now. I'd rather have something, even if it's not great, 3-4 months from now.

Expires 9/11 2001
F9DEA51B-62A1-46F3-B773-3D666533D12F.jpg

I'm thinking to buy that third party Agent Smith figure. I wanted to do a custom figure before, but HT Red Skull head was over 60-70 USD.
This one is cheaper, comes with a second sculpt (which is good with glasses) and also with an ear piece (important detail imo). I don't think ToysWork's Matrix line (Morpheus, Smith and a possible Trinity) will be ''a piece of junk''.

Political talk is not allowed per the board's CoC and Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

E. Controversial Topics (Religion and Politics). Because they are so detrimental to the cohesion of any community, we do not allow the discussion of political/religious views, religious/political figures, or social issues that will inevitably draw members into a heated debate (e.g Evolution/Creationism or the politics behind gun control, abortion, etc). It is unrealistic to believe that a religious or political viewpoint won’t work its way onto the site in some fashion (e.g mentioning you will pray for a sick member). It is important to remember that the purpose of this policy is not to limit your ability to express your beliefs but to limit the division often caused by discussing/debating differing points of view regarding these subjects.

Code of Conduct

Politics, Religion, Sexual Orientation
Discrimination of any kind is not allowed on this forum. Our call is to be supportive, not divisive. Because of this, discrimination, racial vilification and offensive generalizations targeting people of other races, religions, sexual orientation and/or nationalities will not be tolerated.

Thread cleaned.

I'll most likely pick up this Smith figure, as I can display it with my custom priest outfit Neo.

At $130, it won't break the bank and as previously stated, if HT does release one, I can display that one with the HT Neo.

If Hot Toys releases the primary villain of the franchise - who appeared extensively in all 3 films - to stand alongside the one solitary hero character they've released from this popular and broad license that I presume they paid money for.

If Hot Toys releases the primary villain of the franchise - who appeared extensively in all 3 films - to stand alongside the one solitary hero character they've released from this popular and broad license that I presume they paid money for.

I feel like there's a missing part of your statement?

Yeah, I would think HT will give us yet another Matrix Neo and a Smith prior to the 4th movie. I can only assume, like SW, Matrix isn't big in China otherwise why not make Matrix figures.

Not even KO companies have delivered anything but promises. And right now is the Golden Era for stolen IP merchandise.

Back