Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be interesting to see how they approach the story and continue it. If Neo?s body died in the ?real world? but his code is reintegrated into the matrix will he still exist as Neo in the matrix as a program or will he be reincarnated again in the real world? Also the new One they choose for this generation should be set some time further in the future according to the architect because no one was alive who remembers the one when neo comes on the scene. He is more of a myth or legend hence the reluctance of everyone to believe Morpheus. Will that be a hurdle the new One has to overcome like neo did? And since they decided for peace between the human and machine world what will be the catalyst that creates the struggle between the two worlds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no spoon... er, line.

Are you talking about multiple "Ones" or multiple "Neos"?

Cos "The One" is different each time, is he not?

I liked that The Matrix had a beginning, middle and end. Hopefully this will be set within that time frame.

i don't know, i believe since they are infinite, The One is also Neo, and also is not Neo. anyway tons of alternate stories, they can just toss in a script from ghost in the shell and call it Matrix Lock & Loaded.

I thought it was pretty clear that the TVs showed various simulated reactions the Architect anticipated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I though the architect showed Neo what previous versions of Neo reacted, or maybe he lied about it trying to manipulate Neo into thinking he's not the only 1. anyway it's the Matrix, anything goes.

I always believed the architect scene clearly shows all the possible outcomes Neo could take from each question, highlighting the previous versions reactions.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

it really doesn't matter, in the end the infinite previous Neos will match the actions of the infinite simulated Neos. infinite = infinite until matrix runs out of power.

Since Fishburne hasn't been announced I wonder if Neo might be the new mentor figure in this one, teaching some new guy how to take down a new incarnation of the matrix.

That's a pretty good idea.

If Neo?s body died in the ?real world? but his code is reintegrated into the matrix will he still exist as Neo in the matrix as a program or will he be reincarnated again in the real world?

This could work too -- Neo exists as code. Sort of like the new Oracle, but able to do Wick-like action.

The Matrix is being re-released this week if you guys didn't know, for the 20th anniversary. Go see it in a Dolby Cinema theater if you can, it was ****ing awesome. The sound was awesome.

Made me want more figures; I'm surprised HT didn't do a dojo version of Neo for an exclusive or something. Really hope to see the VTS toys Morpheus soon.

folks getting Mr.Smith, i hope that if you really want to see other characters being released by Hot Toys, please buy as many Mr.Smith as you possibly can afford. i'm hoping someone would do that "Mr.Smith, Mr.Smith everywhere" scene from the movie.

folks getting Mr.Smith, i hope that if you really want to see other characters being released by Hot Toys, please buy as many Mr.Smith as you possibly can afford. i'm hoping someone would do that "Mr.Smith, Mr.Smith everywhere" scene from the movie.

Huh? There's no Agent Smith Hot Toys figure, at least not one yet.

I guess we didn't see anything else from VTS for their Morpheus? I definitely want one and hope they put some more info or a preorder up before having to make the decision for the Toys Works one.

Why don?t you do it?

Boom

NPlr7gRh.jpg

qydeORuh.jpg

HKZGuRph.jpg

Back