Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For that price it’s almost definitely completely flat.

I had a similar pair, and it was okay.

I’d recommend getting Full Metal or Doggie Doc customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think it's made from soft metal so you can just bend it according to the "wearer"?

i think it's made from soft metal so you can just bend it according to the "wearer"?

yup, but they won’t be curved like the real ones.

RobbieThePainter’s glasses looked pretty good too. I should have mentioned that before. Maybe he’s still selling.

I’ve got Full Metal on my custom Morpheus and Doggie Doc on Neo.

Used to have cheaper ones, but the custom crafted glasses make the presentation amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone get Robbie's? So many people got DoggieDoc's before Robbie offered his that I wasn't sure how many people were left without them. Robbie's look amazing but I had already gotten Doggie's or I would have jumped on them.

I'd really like to see someone post a picture with the Robbie set on their Neo.

Did anyone get Robbie's? So many people got DoggieDoc's before Robbie offered his that I wasn't sure how many people were left without them. Robbie's look amazing but I had already gotten Doggie's or I would have jumped on them.

I'd really like to see someone post a picture with the Robbie set on their Neo.

I put a deposit on Robbie's, but they're not done yet.

I'm still taking deposits for mine if anyone still is in need. They got pushed back because of my move. Still trying to get my shop sorted out and into production. I hope to have the lot ready to ship middle of the month.

Yeah I think I'm still processing that news. Lol

Never thought an older Neo figure would be something to consider getting. Although hopefully we'll see a Trinity and Morpheus from the first movie before that happens.

It's weird that everyone is saying "Matrix 4" when we all know The Matrix had no sequels.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Here's hoping the Matrix 4 announcement gives this line a boost.

That's exactly what I thought, along with the fact that most collectors approve of the Neo HT and the good demand for HT Neo amid the releases of Marvel, DC and Star Wars, HT may pay more attention to the franchise. At least Smith, Trinity, Morpheus. Smith didn't even have a decent prototype and has already been forgotten by HT.

I don't even know where they would start with a Matrix 4 considering how the last one finished.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

guys forgot that there's infinite versions of Neo, the one that was featured in Matrix 3 is just 1 of them. they can make as many Matrix movies if they really wanted i doubt they will run out of ideas.

I don't even know where they would start with a Matrix 4 considering how the last one finished.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I honestly don't even remember how the third movie ended. I think I might have seen it twice when it came out and then never again, since it was so painfully dull.

It's hard to imagine what they could explore with this concept and world that hasn't already been explored in the first three movies though. And given how awful the Wachowski's last few movies turned out, it's hard to be very hopeful about this new one.

There is no spoon... er, line.

guys forgot that there's infinite versions of Neo, the one that was featured in Matrix 3 is just 1 of them. they can make as many Matrix movies if they really wanted i doubt they will run out of ideas.

Are you talking about multiple "Ones" or multiple "Neos"?

Cos "The One" is different each time, is he not?

I liked that The Matrix had a beginning, middle and end. Hopefully this will be set within that time frame.

Are you talking about multiple "Ones" or multiple "Neos"?

Cos "The One" is different each time, is he not?

That?s the main question I have regarding the Matrix; When Neo is talking to the Architect and we learn of the existence of previous ?ones? we see multiple Neos on the screens all reacting slightly differently to the conversation- was that the architect playing back past versions of the Matrix where he?s had the exact same conversation with the other ones who all look like Neo or were those just all the possible programmed reactions of the current one playing simultaneously.

There?s a lot of ways to interpret things.
The One is a programme presumably uploaded into the host early on in their life in the same way that Neo learns Kung-fu to make them ?seek out the truth? and be discovered and heralded as a saviour- then the Oracle sends him to the source to restart the cycle- but love makes Neo act differently to previous versions so he goes down the ?illogical? path. However, love is also the thing that initially turned him into The One so it?s as if this version of the one was designed to exist because of love therefore making his decision to save trinity inevitable which the Architect even points out. Is that because the Oracle tampered with The One programme and planted the seed for Trinity to fall in love with Neo? Did she also select the host (Neo) because of his appearance so increase the odds of Trinity falling for him?

Anyways, I hope we see more of that other Morpheus figure soon. I?m not gonna wait for Hot Toys to give us anything although they?ll have to star busting out some new stuff seeing as Iron Man is out of the picture now.

I always believed the architect scene clearly shows all the possible outcomes Neo could take from each question, highlighting the previous versions reactions.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I thought it was pretty clear that the TVs showed various simulated reactions the Architect anticipated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back