Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sunglasses from the Redman Toys “The One” figure aren’t too bad. I might use those if I can find them around my room. (I have the Redman version as well)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was wondering about the quality of the glasses. I saw a review of neo and the guy had the Redman glasses, they looked good on hot toys neo.
Hope you can take some good pics.
Wonder if they are easy to find tho...

I was hoping for Agent Smith announcement to finish Neo stocks, apparently they don't need to do that anymore :((
It's hard to believe that they would release Smith without a Neo figure in stock.

And now all the FB groups are filled with "looking for Neo at a reasonable price..." :lol

He's still in stock at BBTS, that was surprising that SS sold out first.

I was hoping for Agent Smith announcement to finish Neo stocks, apparently they don't need to do that anymore :((
It's hard to believe that they would release Smith without a Neo figure in stock.

HT does that though. They'll be releasing Krennic a few years after releasing the Deathtroopers which would go great with him. Still can't believe they're not going for that easy money there.

I think they could release Smith; I know there's a few people out there who need pairs to be convinced to buy, but that's not the majority.

Just so I don't have to scroll through this thread all day, what is the go to body for the body swap? Thanks.

I've kept pretty up to date with this thread and I think only a few people have done a body swap. I'm fine with him as is.
Oh? I typically don't bother with swaps but the chest does appear pretty low on the figure.

The only swap I've ever done is AoU cap to a MoS and a QMx Mal. That stock body was just goofy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not in my top 5. Maybe 10-6. Let's see.

6. Matrix Revolutions

7. Speed

8. Constantine

9. The Day the Earth Stood Still

10. Bill and Ted

How about “A Walk in the Clouds”? Haha. I think I remember loving “Johnny Mnemonic” when I was a kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh? I typically don't bother with swaps but the chest does appear pretty low on the figure.

The only swap I've ever done is AoU cap to a MoS and a QMx Mal. That stock body was just goofy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Maybe more accurate than you think guys....

c500d19399e4026ae11091d83af16f5d.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I remembered someone posted the photo above a while ago, had to go through the thread for a while haha, this photo doesn't make the torso look so off to me.

Back