Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't lose your hope :)
I still think they will produce new Matrix figures. They will eventually make some new figures apart from Marvel, DC and SW franchises.

I've been thinking of that. There's not going to be an "Avengers" movie amount of releases for any movie for a good while right? Unless the next Star Wars is a big hit with everyone. What's the next movie down the line aside from Ep 9 do we get 4-5+ releases from?

Just got it.
And I hate the body, it's all weird.
Except the tbleague rubber body anyone used something else? Thanks

Loving the look of this so much more now with the smaller glasses.

20190524_111257 (2).jpg

20190524_111206 (2).jpg

20190524_111217 (2).jpg

Where’d you get the glasses? Do they stay on better than his current ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics, dave!

I really think HT wanted the John Wick license and as long as they had Keanu doing approvals, and they've had the Matrix license for so many years, they figured let's bang out a Neo for some quick cash.

Great pics, dave!

I really think HT wanted the John Wick license and as long as they had Keanu doing approvals, and they've had the Matrix license for so many years, they figured let's bang out a Neo for some quick cash.

I’m glad they did. All we’ve had since medicom were the unlicensed kumik and redman versions. And those were terrible.

Yeah, just wish they wouldn't tease another figure (Smith) to sell more Neos. Make the damn Smith... it would be easy and the margins for profit would be good for them even if they sell a small amount.

Yeah, just wish they wouldn't tease another figure (Smith) to sell more Neos. Make the damn Smith... it would be easy and the margins for profit would be good for them even if they sell a small amount.

Who knows, maybe it was cancelled on Hugo’s request

Great pics, dave!

Yeah if they were planning to release an entire Matrix line, we probably would have gotten some kind of announcement hinting at such. Instead of just showing a Neo and slapped together Smith at a show like they did.

Although I'm hopeful that the sales of this first figure combined with the hype surrounding Wick and all things Keanu (and maybe even more Matrix sequels) will encourage them to keep going with it.

Yeah if they were planning to release an entire Matrix line, we probably would have gotten some kind of announcement hinting at such. Instead of just showing a Neo and slapped together Smith at a show like they did.

Although I'm hopeful that the sales of this first figure combined with the hype surrounding Wick and all things Keanu will encourage them to keep going with it.

We’ll find out in July

My customized Neo,
Body is ttm21 shoulder, forearms, chest, rest is the original body. I widened the neck and added 5mm to the neck connector. My pics still deform a bit the actual proportion but love it way more than stock figure.
JointPics_20190528_224826.JPG

You put that much work into it but kept the HT glasses? You need DoggieDoc's.

Everyone who owns a Neo needs a pair of these. :lecture I'm hoping he does a second run so that I can pick up another pair.

Everyone who owns a Neo needs a pair of these. :lecture I'm hoping he does a second run so that I can pick up another pair.

The sunglasses from the Redman Toys “The One” figure aren’t too bad. I might use those if I can find them around my room. (I have the Redman version as well)

I've been thinking of that. There's not going to be an "Avengers" movie amount of releases for any movie for a good while right? Unless the next Star Wars is a big hit with everyone. What's the next movie down the line aside from Ep 9 do we get 4-5+ releases from?

I'd like to say The Mandalorian and Cassian [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Back