Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only problems worth talking about, really, are the mediocre sunglasses and the body shape. With regards to the later, because it's just a stock HT body, I feel it ends up looking weird. The chest on the figure seems very low.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

b2b64c283893228c516633a947d8eaa5.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

In relation to a suit, can it stain the neck, for example? I did not take the plastic off neck because I have this fear.

The only problems worth talking about, really, are the mediocre sunglasses and the body shape. With regards to the later, because it's just a stock HT body, I feel it ends up looking weird. The chest on the figure seems very low.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I bought a loose body from this figure (no clothing or under suit), it does look like a regular stock body. I'm going to use it for a kit bash.

Morpheus should be next.

It’d be good to put him and morph next to John wick + king figure.

Right now, I think they’re only doing Neo and Smith. But you never know what they’ll announce at SDCC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a bad bash, even for HT. Should have known from the effort that a Smith would never be produced.

Like Indy and most Johnny Depp figures, this is a one-off.

Don't lose your hope :)
I still think they will produce new Matrix figures. They will eventually make some new figures apart from Marvel, DC and SW franchises.

Hot Toys teased Catwoman and Penguin from Batman Returns back in 2012 promising them that winter. Where are they? Nowhere.
Neo is one and done.

Hot Toys teased Catwoman and Penguin from Batman Returns back in 2012 promising them that winter. Where are they? Nowhere.
Neo is one and done.

Did they only show them once though? Don’t forget, Smith was shown twice

Did they only show them once though? Don’t forget, Smith was shown twice

They didn't, but Smith is a bash. They stuck sunglasses from one figure and a suit from another figure onto thier Johann Schmitt figure. Anybody could do that. A lot of people have. Nothing new there, and not even close to what a production figure would be. They might as well have just presented a photo of Hugo Weaving in character like they did with Michelle Pfeiffer and Danny Devito.

Back