Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MgwmTf.gif

I finally ordered this because I don't want to risk not getting it at retail and then no reloaded version comes.

I still hope that Smith will be announced after Endgame figure announcements are done.

Not sure this sold well enough to even generate a re-use like Reloaded Neo.

Ironic considering Neo has been one of the most bootlegged figures in history. Maybe all the hardcore fans are happy with their expensive customs.

If we don't get an official Reloaded version at least there's no shortage of quality custom costumes to go with the HT sculpt.

The hype will pick up again, chad stahelski just stated the wachowskis will do a part 4 of the matrix as a sequel to the trilogy and keanu already said he’s down for it also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ironic considering Neo has been one of the most bootlegged figures in history. Maybe all the hardcore fans are happy with their expensive customs.

If we don't get an official Reloaded version at least there's no shortage of quality custom costumes to go with the HT sculpt.

I was a naysayer on the HT sculpt, but it really is great, and IMO the best “in hand.”

I have an Iminime sculpt with a GeeWhiz lobby scene outfit that has now been put into storage.

After adding DoggieDoc’s new shades it’s the best Neo you can find.

I’ve already got an extra HT head (and second pair of DoggieDoc’s shades) waiting for the Yunsil reloaded tailoring that should finish in about a year if i’m lucky :)

With the JNIX Trinity, and my mashed up Kato Morpheus (using a recent sculpt i don’t recall who made) all i need is a hot toys Smith...

Doggiedoc is great, have some Terminator accessories from him.

Didn’t he do the predator classic trophy set?
Always meant to get one of them.....

Those sunglasses are a massive improvement too! [emoji106]

Didn’t he do the predator classic trophy set?
Always meant to get one of them.....

Those sunglasses are a massive improvement too! [emoji106]

I dunno if he did the Predator set, wasn't that a chap called German Beast?

Back