Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely agree with you on the clamp. I brok the same piece off trying to open the clamp to place are Neo. It was definitely cheaply made.

Yeah, mine broke off as well, glued it on. I dislike that sort of stands with those clamps but makes sense for this character that most wouldn't want to pose just standing straight on a crotch-grabber stand.

I kind of just laid the strap w/ the scorpions on it just around the back of his neck, that's the correct area?

Also I had no idea where he kept the Mac 10's, but just rewatched the scene and it looks like he had them in his waistband around his back. I had thought he had them hooked on his coat for the 'holy ****' open jacket moment.

Also not a huge deal, but I cannot get him to pull his coat open for the Holy **** moment. Unless I'm doing it wrong, the coat isn't long enough to reach his hands.

Also not a huge deal, but I cannot get him to pull his coat open for the Holy **** moment. Unless I'm doing it wrong, the coat isn't long enough to reach his hands.

Yep your doing it wrong, thats the first pose I did.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

DSC05850.jpg
DSC05862.jpg
DSC05993.jpg

Nice shots Freaks!!

My pair of Neos finally arrived today. Epic occasion considering I’ve been hoping and praying for HT to do a proper version for well over a decade (even going so far as to draft a petition).

Now if they do a Reloaded version I can truly die happy.

anyone manage to get all the guns on his body w/ him holding the m16s?

He pulls the smallest SMGs from his back in the movie, so I think the only way to have them all on him would be to have them shoved in his back waist band area, but that point you might as well just not have them on his body, I don't think you can actually secure them back there anyway. The scorpions in those leg straps and the MP5s hanging from the strap, and then him holding the M16s.

Slowly taking over the house. All new figures get some upstairs time , before finding a home in the display room.

Added some LED to the shelf upstairs.
6504c31048c00177bcc5af9b4e832474.jpg
61874888dda9aae3ec17e4b5dc1aadd4.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back