Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I know he's got a ton of guns to play with, but I really love that pose he strikes at the end of the lobby scene so I had to try that one first. :D

20190315_235107 (2).jpg

20190315_235246 (3).jpg

20190315_235225 (2).jpg

pistol between the belt or inside the pants? i would imagine the pants would fall down once you take out both pistols (in real life).

Do not try and belt the pants, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no pants. Then you'll see that it is not the pants that belts, it is only yourself."
:google

like the pose Davejames. lots of iconic poses one could do with this figure.

I know it’s a little off topic here but TexasFinest, I love your John Wick set up and how you have nicely framed your other figures in the Detolfs. Awesome presentation. I love it!

Awesome backgrounds! How did you create them? Also, did you replace the glass shelves or did you just paint them black?

Thanks, the backgrounds I bought several years ago from twelve inch figures, he’s a member here on the forums.

As far as the shelves I just went to to my local Hobby Lobby store and bought a 40x40 foam board and had them cut multiple pieces for me.

Here’s a video I did recently.
https://youtu.be/2sxpNOjnsEA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying a new pose. I think these are probably my favorite guns to pose him with right now. I also ironed the coat lapels a bit flatter since it was driving me crazy how rumpled they looked out of the box.

20190321_180313 (3).jpg

20190321_180334 (2).jpg

Nice work on getting the skorpions on the thighs. I assume you used the loops provided on the pants?

Also agree about the wrinkled lapels. Gotta iron those myself.

I really like those little Uzis myself -- thinking I might go Uzi in one hand and something different in another. Just for fun.

Yeah it was a tight fit but I did finally get them in the loops. And guess I should try to learn the names of these guns like everyone else in here. It's kinda funny to think that I have no interest in guns myself, and yet nearly every one of my 100 figures is holding a weapon of some kind. :lol

Back