Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they tend to cost more, i'm guessing $20 per piece so that's $40 per piece for 2 guns staying in the holster though.

9.99 each.

Thank for the heads up, I always forget to check TA.

Orders a few more things to justfy the shipping.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

they tend to cost more, i'm guessing $20 per piece so that's $40 per piece for 2 guns staying in the holster though.
They're $9.99 at Toy Anxiety:
https://toyanxiety.com/the-matrix-neo-pistol-beretta-92fs/
I got mine from Monkey Depot which usually has lower prices. They were 7.99 a piece so all together with shipping (Shipping is usually lower than TA) it cost $20.
Unfortunately MD raised their prices on the 92FS from Neo, they're now at $9.99:
https://www.monkeydepot.com/Pistol_Hot_Toys_Beretta_92FS_p/ht3569.htm

Did no one check ebay for those guns? They don't have to be HT Matrix guns, especially for just sitting in the hidden holsters under his arms and under his coat. :lol

Did no one check ebay for those guns? They don't have to be HT Matrix guns, especially for just sitting in the hidden holsters under his arms and under his coat. :lol

Yeah I did, nothing exact, mostly China sellers.

$20 seems high for 2 plastic pistols.

Anyway, how do the skorpions "attach" to the thighs? There's a loop of material on his pants/thighs, do you slide the handle in there?

My Neo just arrived moments ago - can't open him until tomorrow, but hoping for a heads up on the gun attachment in advance.

$20 seems high for 2 plastic pistols.

Anyway, how do the skorpions "attach" to the thighs? There's a loop of material on his pants/thighs, do you slide the handle in there?

My Neo just arrived moments ago - can't open him until tomorrow, but hoping for a heads up on the gun attachment in advance.

Hahaha, check the thread a few pages back...I asked the same thing.

They do not attach, but hang from the strap included. (From his neck) ....

I had bought these model kit 1/6 rifles and each of them came with a free 1/6 pistol model, so I've got like 6 guns I just did some quick dry brushing on. I'll use those. They don't need to be the exact correct gun to sit in his coat for me.

I want all accessories to match the product they're going to, and there are variances between one manufacture and another on the exact same gun. HT guns have a tendency to be oversized unless they're Star Wars.
If I ever have to sell mine, the extra guns will go with him, 100% Hot Toys.

i wonder how long those pleather will last with the guns hanging on it. anyone tried making them out of real leather?

they only had 2 92FS from Leon professional (1 was silver 1 black). the rest are either 92 model or some cheap looking model kit that looks like made from hard rubber. i don't mind painting and assembly but the material doesn't look solid.

Yeah, those are the machine guns hanging from the strap. I'm talking about the Skorpions that are on his thighs when he opens his coat.

MatrixWalkingArsenal-1 copy.jpg

No one really mentions it but I really hate that for these $200+ figures they basically give black and white 1/2 sheets of letter size paper as instructions. They should be large, full color, and very detailed.

Also, I'm really not certain that those machineguns are hanging from a loose "strap" as HT provides... in the movie it sure looks like Neo has a 2nd set of 'suspenders' in the lobby to which the machineguns would be clipped and which also mysteriously disappear once on the roof...

-The-Matrix-the-matrix-23936586-1360-768.jpg

It's weird that we have a hard time getting exact costume information on Neo, I've checked the net and found hardly any info on his holsters and straps.

Yeah, those are the machine guns hanging from the strap. I'm talking about the Skorpions that are on his thighs when he opens his coat.

View attachment 447465

Wow nice reference shot....

If they are suppose to got there, I cant see how.

The HT promo shot do not help.

Nice to see those safteys are on .....

Movie magic I guess. If you watch the scene where Neo actually pulls the skorpions you'll notice he pulls them out of nowhere from the side away from camera. Basically a 'matrix' cheat code.

Opened him up this morning. Really nice looking Neo. Weapons and gear are excellent. I like the sculpt too.

The only thing that will drive me crazy is that lint-magnet overcoat. Man, I've never seen anything like it. Literally I've seen cat hair leap from the floor and cling to the coat. It's a great coat... but if this thing ends up gray with dust I think I'll be posing Neo without it.

I wonder if water treating it will excise whatever magnetic anomaly it has...?

Just got mine as well (along with the extra berettas from TA) and it looks fantastic. I was kinda worried about the coat and how tight it was looking around the shoulders, but with a bit of futzing it's not an issue.

It does become a lot trickier though once you put the guns in the shoulder holsters, but once I pushed them back a ways I could get the coat to lay pretty flat again.

Really looking forward to posing him up later. :)

Back