Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I hope so. Smith is my most wanted figure right now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Once again it appears that Hot Toys is blowing an opportunity to sell more figures by not at the very least teasing some additional figures in the line. A tease pic of Trinity and Morpheus would definitely boost sales of Neo and eventually, vice-versa.

Once again it appears that Hot Toys is blowing an opportunity to sell more figures by not at the very least teasing some additional figures in the line. A tease pic of Trinity and Morpheus would definitely boost sales of Neo and eventually, vice-versa.

Agree 100%. I’m afraid this means that those figures will never see the light of day.

I hope you guys are right! I never pre-order figures these days, but I would pre-order Trinity and Morpheus the second they come up.

Waiting .....the countdown begins....

So I can add this box to the other 2 unopened figures I currently have.....

So little time to enjoy collecting lately.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yeah, if I thought Trinity was coming I'd go order Neo right now, but as it stands, I might pick up Neo eventually or I might not, but I currently feel no urge to do so. In fact if I was getting a solo Keanu figure I'd probably just go for John Wick now.

I will only get Neo, Smith and Morpheus. I don't see how Trinity can be made without exposed joints so she would be a definite pass for me.

I will only get Neo, Smith and Morpheus. I don't see how Trinity can be made without exposed joints so she would be a definite pass for me.

Don’t see many exposed joints here. Credit to MarfMaster.
b9f3c3e7f8f842386dc1ef603cf5a7bf.jpg

Thats the best Trin I have ever seen

Must have cost a bunch.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Or at least put Smith up for PO. What the **** is the delay on him for? Easiest figure they could ever make.

Back