Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Acquires The Matrix License

It only states the first film but I want figures from all three. A HT Keanu and Morpheus? Whoa.
I remember being pissed off years ago looking at that amazing Hugo Weaving Red Skull sculpt and wishing it was for an official Agent Smith. I can't believe these are actually finally happening.

Curious to see how they handle Trinitys pvc outfit, its rumouredto be one of the big factors of not doing a Batman Returns Catwoman because the material breaks down easy over time.

Re: Hot Toys The Matrix 1/6 scale figures

Neo/matrix 1 / body gun holster/ with stand for upside down cartwheel shooting pose

Amazing announcement. In for everything!

Whoa, this came out of left field. I've wanted a lobby Neo from the first movie forever. I'd be in for him and a Smith. Maybe a morpheus from reloaded with samurai sword.

I'm in for a lobby Neo and Trinity, trenchcoat Morpheus and an Agent Smith. No interest in real world variants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys The Matrix 1/6 scale figures

After all this years!!!!!!!! NO ****ing way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Curious to see how they handle Trinitys pvc outfit, its rumouredto be one of the big factors of not doing a Batman Returns Catwoman because the material breaks down easy over time.

That's never stopped 'em before! :rotfl

Honestly not sure I care about this "franchise" anymore to drop 200+ on a figure. The first movie is still pretty incredible but the others were just terrible. Of all franchises to choose, I would imagine there has to be a better one to do. Gremlins? Goonies? Hell even Wizard of Oz would arguably be better to some degree.

Gremlins and Goonies as better figures than the ****ing Matrix.
B2B8nrl.gif

Honestly not sure I care about this "franchise" anymore to drop 200+ on a figure. The first movie is still pretty incredible but the others were just terrible. Of all franchises to choose, I would imagine there has to be a better one to do. Gremlins? Goonies? Hell even Wizard of Oz would arguably be better to some degree.

There were no other Matrix films.

Oddly enough, I would like both black coat versions of Neo. Also, Mr. Smith, Trinity and Morpheus from the first movie. Actually, I would love them to make figures from the animated Matrix movie. That would be epic.

i hope they do the in the matrix version instead of reality version.

Preach it. And Catwoman.

But no, let’s release what is basically one guy in a trench coat (neo) and just **** Batman Returns.

I hate this god damn company. Mother****ers.

if it was Enterbay or ThreeA they'd start with their sub characters just to test the market and see if the line should be continued. and maybe after 3 or 4 figures they finally release the main character, then another few sub characters before the next big character.

Gremlins and Goonies as better figures than the ****ing Matrix.
B2B8nrl.gif
This is true. But collectors have drooled over Matrix dolls for many years, going the bootleg and custom route many times over. And of course, one of HT's very earliest figures was an unlicensed Neo, so Howard has some love for it personally I'm sure.

Back