Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Matrix 1/6 scale figures

Whaaaat??

Just the other day....like *just* the other day, I was idly making a list of films I would consider figures from if they were HT-level, and The Matrix was on that list.

Damn, son.

Re: Hot Toys Acquires The Matrix License

Remember when hot toys acquired the license for Prometheus, Alien Covenant, Metal Gear V etc. It’s sometime hard for me to get hopes up when they make announcements like this with nothing else to show for it.

One thing I would hate is for them to make Revolutions Neo and no other version. Every company whether legit or KO makes Revolutions Neo but most skip on Neo from the Matrix lobby shootout, which is the ONLY one I want.
I would get Trinity from either The Matrix or Revolutions, but I'd prefer the Lobby Shootout version to pair with Neo. Then Smith would just be the same from any movie.
I doubt I'd buy any other character, maybe Monica Bellucci just for her ta-tas.

So when do I get my ****ing DX BATMAN RETURNS PENGUIN which was announced Feb 18, 2012????

Preach it. And Catwoman.

But no, let’s release what is basically one guy in a trench coat (neo) and just **** Batman Returns.

I hate this god damn company. Mother****ers.

Too late to the party. I'm sticking with my original Famous Type Neo purely for the nostalgia and history of it. Bare bones Matrix at $250 a pop isn't appealing. Seeing how much they are charging for the DC figs, I bet WB is gouging them for this license. Next license please.

I hope this doesn't turn out like Watchmen or Batman Returns license.
Now, fill out the sales thread with your custom Matrix figs! :lol

They probably are only doing this as a way to repurpose all those Predators Fishburn heads that never sold.

So I'd only expect a Morpheus. :lol

7j15tXU.jpg

Oh yes.

Damn, I'm running out of room. May have to buy a bigger house.

One thing I would hate is for them to make Revolutions Neo and no other version. Every company whether legit or KO makes Revolutions Neo but most skip on Neo from the Matrix lobby shootout, which is the ONLY one I want.
I would get Trinity from either The Matrix or Revolutions, but I'd prefer the Lobby Shootout version to pair with Neo. Then Smith would just be the same from any movie.
I doubt I'd buy any other character, maybe Monica Bellucci just for her ta-tas.

Totally agree. I want lobby Neo and Trinity.

Optimistically, 2020 would be the earliest we get these figures.

Sort of want to buy a placeholder Neo just in case Hot Toys drops the ball with The Matrix license. I believe a The One recently went up on preorder from Redman Toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally unexpected! Very cool.

I think I just got a little Deja Vu.

Hot Toys announced the Matrix license...and then they announced it again..

Let's see what they do with it. Ideally we'd get AT LEAST one each of Neo, Morpheus, Trinity and Smith. Preferably 2 of Neo as the lobby shootout and reloaded/revolutions look are both well loved. With our luck, they'll announced just Trinity, delay the ***** out of her and never release anything else. I'm excited but very cautiously so until we see some proof of commitment here.

Just great. Finally got a project started for Trinity to go along with my great custom Neo, Morpheus and Agent Smith figures, and they announce this.

What do they mean they have acquired the license? They already had the license. Did they lose it at some point? Seems unlikely since HT hoards licenses to keep others from producing stuff. Anybody remember they made the sentinel figure years ago and then stopped?

I'm sceptical, I think they'll manage to botch this license. I've got Iminime's Neo but Smith is a bash with the Iminime suit and pinhead Red Skull sculpt. It'd be nice to finally have a cohesive pairing.

Back