Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it! Love it! Now this makes the figure perfect!

Dinodinoya really does amazing work. I need to remember this guy for all my figure tie needs now.

:rotfl Has it gotten to that point that we need to find a guy for our figures' individual needs? We'll need a dedicated "Socks" guy next!" :wink1:

Indy hat? For sure!

And I have a feeling that the issue is with licensing in general and not Sideshow specifically. Perhaps some liability in promoting an unlicensed product?

I guess since discussion is hiding within the Hot Toys Matrix Neo thread, it is in shadows, if you will. But I'm still in agreement with you.

There's a Toys Era JOKER thread and no one attacked that.

Need to check with a mod.

EDIT: I just sent Grand Mod Maulfan a PM about this.

Last edited:
There's so few figures for the movie, I don't mind them being lumped into this one. Gives me a little bit of excitement when there's some new posts lol.

Might become an issue as more figures arrive... Trinity, Smith, and the new Neo 2.

Maulfan said he wasn't up to date on all the board rules but is aware that there are other unlicensed threads about, so I don't think it will be an issue. I'll make a specific thread. Please feel free to post here or there. I'm just throwing it up in case we need to start splitting things.

So there’s another thread now? I loved having all 1/6 Matrix related news flow through here. Way easier to keep track of what’s incoming.

I loved having all 1/6 Matrix related news flow through here.

You won't when you post pictures of your latest Matrix character only to have it buried by 3 pages of talk about some other figure. Specificity is helpful especially when so many new figures are expected to be released. This thread was good when there was only speculation.

Loving this figure anew!
dbb9774551613a9aedb38d9c064792d3.jpg

what are some good accessories that i can buy for this? what are the handguns and the custom sunglasses needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what are some good accessories that i can buy for this? what are the handguns and the custom sunglasses needed?

There were a couple of custom sunglasses runs, DoggieDoc and RobbiethePainter I believe? But then also OSK made a set of glasses: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1911&search=sunglasses

The only other thing you might want is another pair of the beretta hand guns to fill his holsters. Other than that he's got every gun he used in the movie. No one ever made a cell phone that I saw, only other thing I could think of him using in the movie.

Didn?t know about that. How are their bodies and tailoring?

I'm pretty happy w/ Morpheus, I'm not sure about what bodies specifically they use, if they're knock offs or what. But they hold their poses and stuff.

Back