1/6 Hot Toys - MMS445 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not my photo but stormbreaker is def my weapon of choice for my gladiator thor. And my iw thor will hold a mjolnir.
2a3ecd3af1373a024bf3d40de9e7ea47.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Absolutely beautiful. I will def pick up a stormbreaker for this figure.

The more they make these rubber arm figures the more i wonder: Can they not make the arms more flexible? Like not make it bunch up at the elbow. Would be nice some day if they could make arms you dont have to worry about leaving them in a pose for too long, for fear of damage.

Since this one has a magnet as well, I can't wait to see someone put Road Worn's Surtur on the back.

Not my photo but stormbreaker is def my weapon of choice for my gladiator thor. And my iw thor will hold a mjolnir.
2a3ecd3af1373a024bf3d40de9e7ea47.jpg

I’m usually not a fan of mixing different versions of characters, but that looks badass
What is so great about that axe?
See above
The more they make these rubber arm figures the more i wonder: Can they not make the arms more flexible? Like not make it bunch up at the elbow. Would be nice some day if they could make arms you dont have to worry about leaving them in a pose for too long, for fear of damage.

Plastic arms with visible joint.

Better than a screw driver? Hahaha

You know someone else said the exact same thing to me when i showed them the mace and shield.

My friend: What's that?
Me: Thats the mace
My friend: It looks like a screwdriver!

They should have put some spikey bits on it.

You know someone else said the exact same thing to me when i showed them the mace and shield.

My friend: What's that?
Me: Thats the mace
My friend: It looks like a screwdriver!

They should have put some spikey bits on it.
Im sure its a taika thing making it look like a screwdriver. Haha
0aca9f7035b3e70b33de2c4a4aa98fef.jpg

I ordered the standard version from HK (from Timcent) and had it shipped EMS to New York City.

Package arrived at JFK airport and went to Customs on Thu, 5/10 and no updates since then.

Looks like package could be lost and will have to put a trace on it at the post office this weekend if it doesn't show up later this week

Anyone else ever have any international packages lost or delayed due to Customs?

I've ordered from HK for several years and never had a problem with delivery or customs

That’s usually how it goes for me. Last update will be that it arrived in NY and then it will show up at my doorstep one day with no notice. Sometimes it takes a few days, sometimes it’s over a week. Who knows with customs.

Currently waiting on a Nick Fury Winter Soldier that I ordered from PopCultcha. It arrived in NY on the 8th. I’m sure yours isn’t lost.

That’s usually how it goes for me. Last update will be that it arrived in NY and then it will show up at my doorstep one day with no notice. Sometimes it takes a few days, sometimes it’s over a week. Who knows with customs.

Currently waiting on a Nick Fury Winter Soldier that I ordered from PopCultcha. It arrived in NY on the 8th. I’m sure yours isn’t lost.

Thanks- with any luck it should be here by the end of the week

I ordered the standard version from HK (from Timcent) and had it shipped EMS to New York City.

Package arrived at JFK airport and went to Customs on Thu, 5/10 and no updates since then.

Looks like package could be lost and will have to put a trace on it at the post office this weekend if it doesn't show up later this week

Anyone else ever have any international packages lost or delayed due to Customs?

I've ordered from HK for several years and never had a problem with delivery or customs

I had an issue with customs once and my package was held up there for almost 2 weeks. No explanation was given except “that happens sometimes “.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checked the tracking just a moment ago and the status changed from in New York Customs to delivered.

Sure enough, found it on my porch. The USPS girl that delivers my packages is very stealthy.

:lol

Back