Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I don’t love the prequels, there’s always been that charm about them since I grew up with them. My least favorite SW movies sure, but I can find things to enjoy in them.

I’m excited about Anakin & Obi-wan, hope they give us Padme and some clones soon.

I have to say the worst star wars movies are definitely Disney star wars, they are pretty awful! Rots was my favorite one and I grew up with the originals. Still don't understand what pple see in these Disney ones, I see boring horrible story and forgettable characters. But to each their own. Just sucks they keep making more and more star wars, I used to be stoked for new ones, but now I can care less.

I don't collect HT but I have to get Hayden and Obi. ROTS had the darkest best battles of any star wars. Anakin portrayed him perfect and dark. With skill. Wish Ren was half of what Anakin was in ROTS then Vader. Dude had skill. Anyways, the figure looks great! I just don't understand the hate in the prequels, the first two I was like these are coo. Not the greatest but I would watch these over any Disney ones star wars. How did it go so wrong!

I have to say the worst star wars movies are definitely Disney star wars, they are pretty awful! Rots was my favorite one and I grew up with the originals. Still don't understand what pple see in these Disney ones, I see boring horrible story and forgettable characters. But to each their own. Just sucks they keep making more and more star wars, I used to be stoked for new ones, but now I can care less.

I don't collect HT but I have to get Hayden and Obi. ROTS had the darkest best battles of any star wars. Anakin portrayed him perfect and dark. With skill. Wish Ren was half of what Anakin was in ROTS then Vader. Dude had skill. Anyways, the figure looks great! I just don't understand the hate in the prequels, the first two I was like these are coo. Not the greatest but I would watch these over any Disney ones star wars. How did it go so wrong!

To each their own man.

IMO Anakin is portrayed terribly in the prequels, and the movies themselves aren't much better. He's far more whiny than dark, and his turn is a 180 in about 30 seconds from "Hey I wanna go stop the chancellor with you to, I suddenly hate the jedi and they all need to die". TCW animated show is a much, much better representation of his character. I also think the saber battle in ROTS is actually the weakest of the prequels. Let's have them swing around on ropes like Tarzan while trying to hit each other... etc.. TPM has a better duel. AOTC duel with Dooku is honestly less over the top and silly than ROTS as well. That said, out of the three, I think most people agree ROTS is the best movie of those. I also think Kylo Ren is a much more intriguing and better written character than prequel Anakin, and Adam Driver nails it.. buttttt that's a whole other topic lol

Different strokes for different folks.

993788548A21489DA8ED.jpeg

Hair by Viper Customs, tweaked by QuiGonFishing...

Crap you got me, thought this was a film still...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much 2 things I do not like about this figure

1- his legs are too skinny

2- warning from instruction sheet that if let that robe too long on the figure it could stain the scuplt or the hands

and robe length is perfectly fine btw

Pretty much 2 things I do not like about this figure

1- his legs are too skinny

2- warning from instruction sheet that if let that robe too long on the figure it could stain the scuplt or the hands

and robe length is perfectly fine btw

I do agree with the legs however I did add this to the to legs
ba29241e02f1a428e323b7e14d3d4998.jpg

Or perhaps we can use padded underwear to make the legs thicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics! Did you switch out the robe? That’s not the HT robe.

HI Cagoda thanks for the comments. the robe was made by Deniz he makes top notch 1/6 clothing
at a reasonable price the pictures do not do his work no justice they really are great. Will put up info so you can check it out if you like.

Deniz
E-mail: dnz at d-artstudios.com
Web: https://www.d-artstudios.com

HI Cagoda thanks for the comments. the robe was made by Deniz he makes top notch 1/6 clothing
at a reasonable price the pictures do not do his work no justice they really are great. Will put up info so you can check it out if you like.

Deniz

Whats the price please? In US or Europe?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks lot. It s regular jedi robe in dark brown?

yes I believe so. I ordered the light brown as I have ob1 on pre order but the PayPal on the site is down
so you will need to email him just let him know you want a Anakin Skywalker robe he will know the colour
good luck

yes I believe so. I ordered the light brown as I have ob1 on pre order but the PayPal on the site is down
so you will need to email him just let him know you want a Anakin Skywalker robe he will know the colour
good luck

Thanks i will contact him

Deniz

thanks for the info, I will email him to understand more about that custom robe for Anakin. Hot Toys's robe is nice, but the warning it gonna "bleed" over the scuplt or hands through time really bug me.

Back