Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the hair were a bit shorter and the right color it'd be perfect :eek:

The HT sculpt technically has the hair a bit too long too, but oh well. I guess the good news is that Hayden must've used numerous wigs because his hair changes thickness/length throughout the movie lol...so it doesn't matter too much =P

9ee8bbe5ccaf2c00e4c410e4c2617a5d.jpg

I seen a lot of collectors do this, they buy a figure just because they like the look of it, but don't like the character. Its just a weird concept to me. I couldn't buy a figure just because it looked cool, i need a connection to it, i need to love the movie and the character. It would be like me buying a JDepp figure from Pirates. i don't really like those movies nor care that much for JDepp character. But those figures look great some of the best likenesses I think, but nothing would make me would want to buy it.

I see it a lot on here. Not making fun of anyone who does that, you have every right to buy anything you want, you can collect anything u want. But its just interesting to me.:)

The fun of collecting to me is in getting things that I think are cool. I do like Star Wars and I like Anakin as portrayed in the Clone Wars animated show. Not a fan of Hayden or the PT, but that doesn't mean I'm against the character per se. This figure looks sweet to me with the dual sabers and it's highly poseable.

Also, to the person who thinks people who do this are "rich", just because I'm contemplating this particular figure doesn't mean I buy a whole bunch of things. I pick and choose what to buy and have a budget and limits for things like this.

I seen a lot of collectors do this, they buy a figure just because they like the look of it, but don't like the character. Its just a weird concept to me. I couldn't buy a figure just because it looked cool, i need a connection to it, i need to love the movie and the character. It would be like me buying a JDepp figure from Pirates. i don't really like those movies nor care that much for JDepp character. But those figures look great some of the best likenesses I think, but nothing would make me would want to buy it.

I see it a lot on here. Not making fun of anyone who does that, you have every right to buy anything you want, you can collect anything u want. But its just interesting to me.:)

I find it interesting that someone would only buy a figure if they love the character and movie. I buy figures from movies I don't like all the time. For example I dislike pretty much all of the soap opera MCU movies but I have many of the figures of those movies. I would not consider even buying most of those movies on Blu Ray or paying to see it in the Cinema but the figures are a different story .

Yeah I buy figures I like, not exclusively characters I love as do most collectors I assume, based on how extensive some collections are, I highly doubt they only collecting characters they loveeee....funny I bought the DX15 and I’ve never even seen the movie, but the figure itself is so amazing, I just haddd to own it, I have no love for the character, but the figure itself is one of my favorites in my collection

I find it interesting that someone would only buy a figure if they love the character and movie. I buy figures from movies I don't like all the time. For example I dislike pretty much all of the soap opera MCU movies but I have many of the figures of those movies. I would not consider even buying most of those movies on Blu Ray or paying to see it in the Cinema but the figures are a different story .

Really? You wont even watch it in the theater, but you will buy the figures? Never even crossed my mind. That would be like me buying a Leonard DiCaprio figure from Titanic because it came out a perfect likeness of Leo. :lol

At the risk of going off topic; I might spend money on a nice high end 6" figure for like $50-60ish; but I'm not gonna blow $200+ on a figure that just looks nice. For the cost and also display room it takes up for just being 'cool.' There's always more characters out there I actually want in my collection than I have.

I always thought a big reason why anyone collects anything is because they find whatever it is they collecting, COOL....

I get that. I bought Hot Toys Ghost Rider(Agents of SHIELD ver.) and I’ve never even seen the season he’s in. He just looks awesome in my collection! I also bought Deadpool because he looks awesome and I liked him in the ‘90s. I own the movie, and it’s funny and suits his character well, but it’s not something I can enjoy watching with my family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is removable, same like for those stickers used for Rouge One figures stand.

If you decide to peel it off and use the adhesive, it’s on there pretty well. I opted to use the sticker because I thought the base was really bare bones without it. For the Rogue One figures I haven’t used the stickers.

I must be part of the next batch. I ordered mine in February but I only just recently paid him off(about 2 weeks back). Email says they're taking that final payment on May 16th and I assume he'll ship out on the 17th or even the day of 16th.

Glad this turned out to be a hot figure. I need to hurry up and order Obi-Wan and Emperor Palpatine(who will go good with this figure too) before they come out.

Really? You wont even watch it in the theater, but you will buy the figures? Never even crossed my mind. That would be like me buying a Leonard DiCaprio figure from Titanic because it came out a perfect likeness of Leo. :lol

I only ever bought statues or figures I love the character or movie. I would never buy a character I don't like or think is okay. But to each their own!

Back